San Pedro de Alcántara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lakes in Almogia?

Almogía Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

• Flamenco shops & Parking

Sevilla Oct 1, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Where is the nearest place on non-metered parking near the cathedral please - we parked a 20 minute walk on the outskirts of town by the metro down from the Alcatraz and saw one large church but not the cathedral and missed out on a lot of the barrie gothic

When we were walking down from the large church keeping straight we went into a large shop selling shawls and beautiful fans - they gave me a dark green carrier bag - my friend is into salsa/tango dancing and I would like to get some reasonably priced fans - any suggestions please

Really looking forward to going back to this lovely city - planning to go Mid Nov Many thanks

• Best Place to go

Nerja Sep 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Hii Everyone, I am new to this and did post a question yesterday and now I cant find it, lol, so Im going to try husband and I will be travelling from Canada in June 2017 and thought I had found a great place to go and now am having second thoughts.....I had planned on us staying in Nerja but I have come across so much negative talk with regards to a "sewage" problem....any comments or suggestions? Ideally the location we stay in will be a smaller city/town with easy access to beaches/shops/restaurants.....preferably that allows us to experience the spanish culture with modern conveniences....

• Long term rental for this winter

Cadiz Oct 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

My husband and I are planning to spent the winter in Costa de La Luz. We are looking to rent a studio/appartment/ small house ( one bedroom, living room, kitchen) for approximatively 2 or 3 months (from December till March),what kind of a price would I be looking at? I would be curious to know if anybody could recommend sites or resources to view (cheap) rental listings and if possible to get in touch directly with owners.

• Restaurants and bars

by Mikelock93 Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Going to a Villa near the beach in San Pedro in early august. never been there before and was wondering if there are many nice restaurants and bars/cocktail bars in the area

1 Answer Jun 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM
    • Pedestrian crossing points.

by Sue56 Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 5:25 AM

I will be travelling by bus from Marbella to Cortijo Blanco Hotel. Whilst the road works are ongoing, does anyone know where the closest pedestrian crossing point is for Cortijo Blanco, or would I be better off getting off at the bus station in San Pedro, crossing the road and getting a bus back down the road towards Puerto Banus?

3 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM
    • daarth's Profile Photo

San Pedro restaurants

by daarth Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 3:00 AM

So far I haven't tried any of the restaurants in San Pedro (even though it's so close to our apartment), so in March I thought to give it a try. Any good recommendation? Nothing fancy, just plain good food ;-)