change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• desert_princess's Profile Photo

Prices , food, supermarkets

Bibione Jul 20, 2016 at 6:05 AM

Is there double pricing in Bibione - tourists and locals?
      Any idea how much an umbrella per day costs?
      Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Garda and Gardaland

Garda Jun 29, 2016 at 3:01 PM

Visiting Garda and Gardaland in July. What is the weather like in July (20 - 28July)?

Moreover, as for Gardaland, I have been told that one can buy 'priority' band where queues can be skipped .... has anyone been there and experienced such? If yes, is it available online?

Thanks.

more
    • Venice Tours

Venice Jul 16, 2016 at 7:21 PM

When doing a tour in Venice, is it best to wait until I get there to select a "skip the line" tour or is it better to pre-buy a tour online? Also, any advice on what tour company to use?

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

2 days Venice

Venice Jun 28, 2016 at 11:02 PM

My daughter and 2 friends arrive at Venice St. Lucia Station on 24th July morning. They Fly out back home on 25th July late evening from Venice airport. They will be staying not far from St. Mark square.

Now please guide me to the best possible (safe) solution for them to sightsee in and around Venice.

Transport (2 days), sightsee (including Murano, Burano etc.), Evening?? All tips please.

Thanks a lot in advance, friends.

more
    • sheriK9's Profile Photo

transportation around venice

Venice Jul 23, 2016 at 11:40 AM

if i buy a multi-day ticket at an actv kiosk, will it include the people mover, bus from marco polo to piazzale roma and the public water vaporetti?

more