San Giorgio Maggiore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coming to stay in Padova

Padova Yesterday

Hi everyone, I am new here and I am not realy familiar with the "Protocol".
      Well, I am about to come to Padova and live there, as there is a job offered to me at the University. So, not knowing anything about the city, i would like to have some information, concerning a cheap place to stay for the first days, or the areas that are ok to rent a house. And of course, how much -approximately- is the rental cost of a small house with one room!

Thanks anybody who will answer in advance

Irene

more
    • Second hand shops

Treviso Aug 30, 2016 at 6:52 PM

Are there shops where you can buy second-hand luggage? Do you have opportunity shops run by charities where you can pick up cheap clothing, furniture and homewares?

more
    • Packing boxes

Treviso Aug 30, 2016 at 11:30 PM

Where can I buy cardboard boxes for packing (the kind you use when you move house) in Treviso

more
    • NancyMKE's Profile Photo

Transportation to Lago di Misurina

Misurina Sep 8, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Hello - My family of 4 will be staying in Cortina d'Ampezzo in late June 2017. We will not have a car. Is there a way to visit Lago di Misurina without a car?

more
    • 1 day for lago di Garda

Verona Sep 1, 2016 at 2:43 AM

Hi friends,
      Your recommendation about 1 day to visit lago di Garda?
      From Verona, train to Garda, which stop?
      We prefer to take boat and to do 1 or 2 stops in interesting places

more
    • Wine Tastings/Tours

Venice Aug 29, 2016 at 5:30 AM

Can anyone recommend any local wine tastings/tours in the city or nearby islands? It's a birthday present for my boyfriend so would like something a bit special but nothing that's going to break the bank.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Dudleygirl's Profile Photo

Marco Polo airport transfers

Venice Aug 26, 2016 at 5:44 AM

I'm going to surprise my boyfriend with a short two night trip to Venice in March 2017 and wondered what's the best way to get from the airport to the Castello region for accommodation at la locandiera hotel after an evening flight. Any advice would be much appreciated.

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Best time (season, month)

Venice Aug 31, 2016 at 4:58 AM

I have begun exploring the prospect for a future trip. But I've seen many pictures of St. Marks Square totally crammed with tourists. And, I am also aware of the high water, flooding that occurs in the winter. So, what are the best times to visit Venice to contend with fewer crowds and not worry about flooding?

more