Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much for chichen it's a,and excursions.

Cancún Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how much some of you paid for your excursions in and around Cancun like for example chicken itza,cenotes,s winning with dolphins etc.

• My itenerary

Mexico Oct 10, 2016 at 5:02 PM

I have about 7-8 days in Mexico.
      My interests are photography and historical sites.

I am thinking about spending
      4 days in Mexico city with side trips to Puebla and Teotihuacan ruins
      3-4 days in guanajuato - side trips to Morelia and San Miguel

are the side trips doable? or are they too far to enjoy for a day trip?
      Should I just stay in Mexico city and do day trips from there the whole time?
      any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Could use some help/advice...

by LaceyR1106 Online Now Feb 10, 2016 at 10:20 AM

I am trying to get a trip to Mexico rounded up, but I am at a loss trying to get it all to come together. I am traveling with my sister in law, brother, and our daughters. We have never been outside of the country before, so this is all very new to us. We are wanting to go to Saltillo... The best advice we have gotten is, travel into Nuevo Laredo, and then take a bus from there to Saltillo. My question is, how safe is all this, and should we be concerned with anything. Some people are saying "Take loads of pictures to send to family in case you vanish," "They could kidnap you and hold you for ransom" etc. Does anyone have any other places they can suggest that is safe and kid friendly? The thing is, we are on a very tight schedule as it is hard for me to get days off of work. Here is what the schedule consists of:

Wednesday: We plan to leave our hometown at 8pm (after I get off work) and wanting to drive straight through the a destination close to the border so we can stay in a hotel on the US side for the night of THURSDAY so we can rest before we walk across.

We want to get to Mexico FRIDAY morning and stay until SUNDAY morning so my daughter has at least 2 whole days with her dad (that is the original reason we are even going). We need to leave Sunday afternoon at the latest so we can get back home sometime MONDAY, because I will have to work TUESDAY. So anything that can fit around all this would be wonderful. Any and all help is so very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Feb 10, 2016 at 11:05 AM
    • Roads around there and staying in Saltillo around the New Year

by bberrie Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I have never driven in Mexico and have rented a place for the winter in Yucatan. We have been advised not to come down the coast from Brownsville and to instead come across at Laredo and towards Monterrey/Saltillo. We decided to stay in Saltillo. Are the roads coming through from the border and into and out of Saltillo safe to travel on with my family?

1 Answer Jun 7, 2014 at 3:53 PM
    • "town" of Saltillo.......between Pierdas Negras & Monclova.......

by dianag724 Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Is there a town called Saltillo between Pierdas Negras and Monclova? If so, if someone was born there, where would they have gone to register their birth?

2 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    • dtownkitty's Profile Photo

by dtownkitty Online Now Oct 3, 2007 at 10:13 AM

How are the cabs in Saltillo? Do you recommend this or another form of transportation? What about driving?

6 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    • jnette's Profile Photo

Interesting things in Saltillo

by jnette Online Now Jan 2, 2006 at 5:07 PM

I will be going to Saltillo on Jan. 14 for a week. What are some good hikes, historical things to do?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2006 at 9:20 AM