VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Salt Cay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation for 10 days in march

Turks and Caicos Islands Dec 29, 2016 at 3:40 AM

Hi. Can anyone recomend to us accomodation in Tursk and Caicos from 10th to 20th marc for 3 adults...2 bedrooms apartament or house. All rentals are quite expensive...over 300eur for night...any recomendation for us...something from 150-250 night.Thank you.Martin

more
    • Where to Stay in Salt Cay?

by wendibourne Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Hi - I'm planning a week in Salt Cay in October for 3 couples; we'd love to rent a villa (must have 3 bedrooms) or other place where we can cook some of our own meals and snorkel from the beach. Also would like a deck to hang out, have cocktails & watch the stars. One of our party has MS and can't walk far. Sounds like a GREAT place but sure would appreciate some advice about the lodging thing. I was pretty much sold on Sunset Reef Villa until I read a couple of terrible reviews on traveladvisor.com (there was a good one, too). Also advice on where to snorkel. THANKS!

1 Answer Feb 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM