Salobreña

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

more
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

more
    • bus travel from salobrena spain to madrid spain

by khurramp Online Now Sep 4, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Hi, I need to travel from salobrena spain to madrid via bus on 16th september.
      May I know the answers to the following questions,
      1. Is travelling via night bus from salobrena to madrid is safe ( i,e road travel in the night to reach madrid early morning)
      2. Shall I buy ticket online or tickets are easily avalable on the spot at the kiosk or bus station office before departure.
      3. Is this journey scenic? If such is the case I may cancel my plan to travel in the night and rather take an early morning bus. Are early morning buses avalible on this route.
      Best regards'
      Dr. Khurram

3 Answers Sep 4, 2016 at 3:32 PM
    • public transport

by marigriffiths Online Now Mar 15, 2015 at 10:33 AM

I am looking to use public transport during my trip to salobrena in july. is the bus from malaga very busy on mondays , can i book a ticket in advance.

If i hire a car what is the situation regarding car parks.There is no parking facilities at my accommodation

3 Answers Mar 15, 2015 at 11:20 AM
    • Salobrena Old Town

by brunswick8 Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I am visiting Salobrena in September and would love to visit the Old Town bit I have a disability and could not manage the walk, is there a bus to get to the top?

• Food market in Salobrena, Spain

by garice Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Does anyone know in which road the daily municipal food market is held in Salobrena?

4 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM
    • Walking club?

by colinmross Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Is there a local walking club doing walks between the 18th and 22nd December 2013?

Colin

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    • What to pack for an October trip to Salobrena?

by Sherialee Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM

We will be in Salobrena the last two weeks of October. What do people wear? Are light colors acceptable or do they wear more "fall" colors? What type of clothing should I bring?
      Thanks,
      Sheri

2 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    • Place to stay

by Learnspanish Online Now Apr 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Hello, I will be walking the Camino next month, and would like to say in Salobrena afterwards, for about 2 weeks, so learn a bit of Spanish. I do not want to stay
      in a luxury villa, but preferably in a room with a family, or something similar. Please email me if you know of such a place. I am an American female, in my fifties, independent and polite. Thanks. email address: kappertjie@yahoo.com

2 Answers Apr 29, 2012 at 11:52 AM