change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• europe20146's Profile Photo

Where to spend NYE?

Province of British Columbia May 22, 2016 at 6:11 AM

Hi everyone. I'm planning our holiday trip this year and my partner and I would like to have a white holidays this year. We will be spending Christmas eve in Quebec but not yet sure where to spend NYE. We will be in Vancouver on Dec 31 until Jan5. I am thinking of spending Dec31-jan2 in Whistler for the NYE. I chose Whistler because we wanted snow/mountain view but accommodation in these dates are really expensive. Also, I'm wondering if the activities (snow tube, dog sledding, snow shoe) will be open on Jan 1? Besides Whistler, is there any other place good for NYE ? (nice scenery, fireworks, possible snow). I wouldn't consider snow peak resort and big white because it's too far from Vancouver. TIA.

more
    • Sturgis North Accommodation

by sherryanne Online Now May 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Hello all,

My friend and I are planning on attending the Sturgis North music festival on July 14, 15, and 16th. The onsite campgrounds are full and I was wondering if anyone could recommend accommodation fairly close by. A B&B would be perfect but we can't afford to spend more than125 a night. I have phoned a number of B&Bs and haven't heard back from any of them. We are clean, responsible people and basically just need a place to sleep.

Thanks for any and all leads you can give me : ) Looking forward to enjoying some time in the Shuswap this summer!!

Sherry

3 Answers May 30, 2011 at 10:59 PM