change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more

Near Sakhalin

• CHJD69's Profile Photo

Sakhalin Islands russia

by CHJD69 Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 10:12 PM

I'm headed there in a few months. any good suggestions on what to do or not to do?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 2:08 AM
    • CHJD69's Profile Photo

Sakhalin Island Russia

by CHJD69 Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I'm going to Skhalin Island for business in 2 months, any tips, do's, don't's?

4 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    • azzulejo's Profile Photo

Farmacies?

by azzulejo Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Julia..
      Can you please tell us if you saw farmacies, and hospitals? and if you, like expat, were entitled to used them?
      I'm sorry for the question, but it seemed a really lonely place, isn't it?

Dom.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2006 at 3:45 AM
    • azzulejo's Profile Photo

Nogliki express

by azzulejo Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 9:29 PM

Julia..
      Can you please provide us with more details on the Train Trip?, I understood well? The trip may take more than 12 hours on the old train?
      Is this the only way to go?
      Can you please post pictures?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2006 at 3:46 AM
    • Some ideas about Sakhalin???

by betoaroundtheworld Online Now Dec 8, 2003 at 5:09 AM

Hello all. I'm planning to travel in SAkhalin's Islands, for 2-3 weeks. I'm arriving in Vladivostok mid-december, and know nothing about Russia and russians, and how to get there.. I don't really feel lost anywhere, but any topics would help much. Ferries, nices and quiet cities to see, and how to get in China after mt visit. Thank you very mych, i can help anybody about America and CentralAmerica, Europe and Japan. (that's where i was untill now).. Thank you very much, Beto

2 Answers Dec 19, 2003 at 11:26 AM