Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Nice to St Tropez

Nice Oct 18, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Does anyone know the best and possibly the cheapest way to get from Nice to St Tropez in the month of November?

• Ashley & Parker

Nice Sep 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I are renting in Nice this winter. We were wondering if anyone has used Ashley & Parker as a rental agent and if so was it a good experience. We have looked for reviews of the company but have come up empty.
      Thank you,

• Travel from Nice to zVentimiglia

Nice Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM

I read the following toay, October 11, on Riveria Radio.
      "Médecins du Monde along with several other associations has formally called for France to reopen its French-Italian border."
      Does this mean the border is closed and tourists cannot travel from Nice to Ventimiglia.

• Eurostar to Provence..............................

by ciaobella69 Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Does the Eurostar go from London to Saintes Maries de la Mer

5 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 1:33 PM
    • Car during Gypsies' Pilgrimage???

by Sandra88888 Online Now May 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Husband and I, late 60's, will be here May 22-27, staying at hotel in town, near the beach. Wonder if car is good idea. Is traffic a problem? Parking? We will be coming from Avignon. We do want to ride horses in marshes, also take paddle boat tour. Do we need car to access these? Merci!

5 Answers May 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    • parc ornithologique in january

by michelleava Online Now Sep 18, 2012 at 5:01 AM

How easy would it be to get to see the flamingoes? I am staying in Paris, corchevelle and chamonix. Which would be the best place to travel from? How long would it take by train? How would I get to the park from the train station?

2 Answers Sep 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    • Spincat's Profile Photo

Travel and camping at the May festival

by Spincat Online Now Jan 21, 2007 at 2:58 AM

I hope to be able to go to the Romany festival at the end of May this year and would very much like to hear from others who have done this, both in terms of the questions below but also your experiences of it.
      I have been to Marseiles and Arles before but not to
      Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer. The easiest and cheapest place for us to fly to is Marseilles, and I was thinking of staying there first, as I love the city; any particular recs for travelling on from there? I would prefer to go by public transport, but would consider driving. If driving a hire car, is it very difficult to get near the town, for other traffic at that time?

I know that hotel accommodation will be booked up by now, and am considering camping at
      Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer anyone done this? It sounds as if 'rough' camping (ie. not in a campsite is tolerated during the festival) - is that right? And any campsites you would recommend?

4 Answers Jan 29, 2007 at 4:12 AM
    • Saintes Maries Gypsy Festival

by D-Rock Online Now May 10, 2004 at 4:06 AM

My mom and I are travelling to the Gypsy festival May 24 and 25, but there is no accomodation!! We have tried many places and they all tell us everything is booked. Our plan is to check our backpacks in Arles, and wander around for 36 hours at the festival, but if anyone has accomodation for the festival and is interested in meeting us and possibly sharing a floor if we pitch in, we'd love the opportunity. Thanks!

• Does anyone have any suggestions for inexpensive travel from Paris to Les Saintes-Marie de la Mer?

by riversj Online Now Sep 11, 2003 at 8:57 AM

My friend and I have discussed taking a train from Paris to Arles and then renting a car at the train station in Arles to Saintes-Marie. Is this the cheapest most convenient way of making this trip or are there any other travel secrets out there? Please let me know. Thank you, jlr

1 Answer Sep 11, 2003 at 11:58 AM