Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Nice to St Tropez

Nice Oct 18, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Does anyone know the best and possibly the cheapest way to get from Nice to St Tropez in the month of November?

• Ashley & Parker

Nice Sep 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I are renting in Nice this winter. We were wondering if anyone has used Ashley & Parker as a rental agent and if so was it a good experience. We have looked for reviews of the company but have come up empty.
      Thank you,

• Travel from Nice to zVentimiglia

Nice Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM

I read the following toay, October 11, on Riveria Radio.
      "Médecins du Monde along with several other associations has formally called for France to reopen its French-Italian border."
      Does this mean the border is closed and tourists cannot travel from Nice to Ventimiglia.

• bus from st raphael to st maxime?

by yvonne15 Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I will be travelling to St Maxime with my husband this summer, we will be using public transport, trains and buses, and I have the same question about buses between the two places. I believe that we can get the train to St Raphael from Aix-en-Provence but need advice about the bus to St Maxime. Will our suicases fit on the bus and how frequently does it run?

3 Answers Apr 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM
    • nitrofan's Profile Photo

Veterinarian Ste Maxime Area

by nitrofan Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 5:58 AM

Hi I am taking my Parson Russell Terrier on holiday with me this summer to Port Grimaud.
      As part of her pet passport she will need to be vaccinated before she can RETURN to the UK does any one know of a good ideally English speaking vet in the "Sainte Maxime" "Port Grimaud" "Grimaud" "Cogolin" area? I can generaly make myself understood well in French BUT the requirements of the Pet Passport are VERY VERY strict and I would feel more comfortable speaking to some one who understands my questions in English as I don't want to get it wrong and find that poor old Minx ends up in clink for 6 months!

2 Answers Apr 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM
    • Bus 16 from Frejus to St. Maxime?

by MalibuStacey Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 6:11 AM

I will be travelling along the cote d'azur this august and I need to get from Cannes to St. Maxime on public transport. I was going to take the train from Cannes to Frejus and then the bus to St. Maxime. I believe route 16 goes to St. Maxime from St Rapheal, but I would like to know is this bus a large bus with space for luggage? I will be travelling with my teenage son and we will have 2 large suitcases. Does anyone have any information re this bus route as info on the web seem to be rather limited. Thankyou

1 Answer Apr 12, 2010 at 4:14 PM
    • General Info Required

by irishman1 Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 8:05 AM

Hi !!
      Looking for some general information on St Maxime. I know its near St Tropez so is that were we would need to go or is there much to do and see around st maxime itself?

We have hired a car so have transport to move around. Any ideas/tips/information would be great. We are staying in saint maxime for 4 days so would like to stay pretty close to it and not spend the time in the car!

Any help much appreciated.

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 5:52 PM