VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Saint Vincent

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What is the best public transportation from Airport to Spring Village on a public holiday?

by RoseO Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Howdy folks!

I'm scheduled to be on the island on August 4th 2014 just before noon. Which I think is a public holiday(I think). I'm looking for the best public transportation option (taxi or bus and fare for each)from the airport to Spring Village keeping in mind that it is a public holiday. The journey is about 10 miles.

Questions i'm looking for answers to:
      1. Do the buses run on public holidays? If so how often? Likely fare from Airport to Spring Village?
      2. What would be a likely cost of the journey from Arnos Vale Airport to Spring Village (approximately 10 miles long) by taxi?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2014 at 2:03 PM
    • planning a trip to st. vincent

by vincyprincess Online Now Apr 23, 2010 at 11:49 AM

My husband and i are planning a trip to st. vincent (where i was born) and i was wondering if i bring my snorkel equiptment if I just go snorkeling, or do i have to book a tour that offers snorkeling? I am also looking for a cheap hotel or bed and breakfast. If anyone knows of a nice one.

Thank u,
      vincyprincess

P.s sorry for any misspelled words. :)

2 Answers Apr 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM