VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Saint-Valéry-en-Caux

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train accident during WWII

by lucky59 Online Now May 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM

During WWII there was a train accident that destroyed the St-Valery-en-Caux depot. When it was rebuilt, there was a plaque commemorating that accident. I would like a digital photo of that plaque for my Brother-in-law. He was on the train that was involved in the wreck. Is there someone that I could contact for a photo?

1 Answer May 13, 2008 at 7:01 PM
    • Hoorgi's Profile Photo

Diving Within 100km of Saint-Valéry-en-Caux

by Hoorgi Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 5:55 AM

I would like to participate in a dive between 28 and 31 August, anywhere within 100 km of the above town. Can anyone help? I am a sports diver, with a little knowledge of pigeon french. Here goes, ahem...

Je voudrais faire sub aqua, vers le 28 jusqu'a le 31 Auot, quelque location(?) moins de 100km de la ville la. Est-ce quelq'un peut m'aider?

Paul

• comment y aller

by merlua Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 6:45 AM

Salut!!

Je suis une fille spagnole. Je vais aller a Saint Valery en Caux pendant 6 mois, pour fair une bourse. J'ai un petit probleme. Je ne sais pas comment y aller de Paris jusqu'à Saint Valery en Caux. Je suis en train de chercher sur internet, mais je ne trouve pas la manière pour y aller. Est-ce que qulqu'un peut m'aider?? Merci beaucoup.

1 Answer Jul 20, 2006 at 7:06 AM