Saint-Raphaël

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Corsica in winter

Nice Dec 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM

Has anyone taken the ferry from Nice to Corsica? I have a few questions.
      Are restaurants, shops in geneal and points of interest open?
      What is the livliest city to visit in January or February?
      Does one need a car to get around?
      Thank you,
      Ephraim

more
    • Provence France1 week extra

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Yesterday

I will be ending a tour of southern France on a Thursday - end of Sept 2017. The tour will include: Pont du Gard, Arles, Les Baux, and Nice. I will have 7 days (following Thursday night) to get back to Paris for return flight.
      What would be a good trip? I have not seen Monaco, Antibes, Cannes, Marseilles, Aix en Provence, Vaison la Romaine. I would not mind going to Orange again. Prefer TGV rail over driving, but could rent a car for short trips.

more
    • ptrim's Profile Photo

What to do with a few days between Saint Raphael and Lagrasse in August?

by ptrim Online Now Aug 12, 2016 at 1:25 PM

I am visiting friends in Saint Raphael next week, and after that visit I need to stay on my own in SR or find another, preferably quiet, low- key beach town to visit. I will have 3 nights free before I need to be in Lagrasse. Any suggestions are most welcome! Thank you!

5 Answers Aug 15, 2016 at 12:52 PM
    • ST RAPHAEL TO CANNES

by alison111960 Online Now Oct 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM

HI, WE ARE VISITING ST RAPHAEL ON 25TH OCTOBER(ONE OF THE PORTS OF CALL OF OUR CRUISE SHIP) AND WOULD LIKE TO ALSO GO TO CANNES - COULD ANYONE ADVISE DISTANCE AND MODE OF TRANSPORT AVAILABLE PLEASE? THANKS IN ADVANCE. ALSO ST RAPHAEL 'TO DO'S ' WOULD BE MOST WELCOME. THANKS AGAIN.

5 Answers Oct 16, 2009 at 1:21 AM
    • robandian2002's Profile Photo

Cruise

by robandian2002 Online Now Sep 8, 2007 at 11:06 AM

We are going to St Raphael as part of our cruise and don;t know whether to go to St Tropez or Cannes for the day. Can anyone suggest the best place to visit, and what to do in each place.

2 Answers Sep 10, 2007 at 10:54 AM