VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Saint-Raphaël

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel from Metz France to Frankfurt

Metz Feb 20, 2017 at 3:04 AM

Can you please inform about the cheapest and easyest way to travel from Metz to Frankfurt centre city?

Thank yoy

more
    • theyogamama's Profile Photo

Car Rental

Paris Jan 25, 2017 at 3:02 PM

I want to visit Auver Sur Oise when I am in Paris next time (April) and was thinking I might rent a car to drive there and back. I think there is only one train in and one train out per day (direct on weekends). What location would be the best to rent the car so that I can avoid driving through the streets of Paris? I don't mind taking the metro to get to the car rental place, I just want to find a location on the outskirts of Paris in the direction of Auver Sur Oise. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Tourcoing Ouigo station to Centre of Lille

Lille Feb 1, 2017 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to get from the Ouigo station at Tourcoing to the centre of Lille
      thanks

more
    • ptrim's Profile Photo

What to do with a few days between Saint Raphael and Lagrasse in August?

by ptrim Online Now Aug 12, 2016 at 1:25 PM

I am visiting friends in Saint Raphael next week, and after that visit I need to stay on my own in SR or find another, preferably quiet, low- key beach town to visit. I will have 3 nights free before I need to be in Lagrasse. Any suggestions are most welcome! Thank you!

5 Answers Aug 15, 2016 at 12:52 PM
    • ST RAPHAEL TO CANNES

by alison111960 Online Now Oct 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM

HI, WE ARE VISITING ST RAPHAEL ON 25TH OCTOBER(ONE OF THE PORTS OF CALL OF OUR CRUISE SHIP) AND WOULD LIKE TO ALSO GO TO CANNES - COULD ANYONE ADVISE DISTANCE AND MODE OF TRANSPORT AVAILABLE PLEASE? THANKS IN ADVANCE. ALSO ST RAPHAEL 'TO DO'S ' WOULD BE MOST WELCOME. THANKS AGAIN.

5 Answers Oct 16, 2009 at 1:21 AM
    • robandian2002's Profile Photo

Cruise

by robandian2002 Online Now Sep 8, 2007 at 11:06 AM

We are going to St Raphael as part of our cruise and don;t know whether to go to St Tropez or Cannes for the day. Can anyone suggest the best place to visit, and what to do in each place.

2 Answers Sep 10, 2007 at 10:54 AM