VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Saint Paul

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• grumpy8's Profile Photo

Weekly rates

International Falls Jan 26, 2017 at 12:27 AM

Hi! Dies anyone know of a room for rent or an apartment for rent that has weekly rates? I will be staying in International Falls for 3 weeks. Staying at a hotel would be costly. Thanks!

more
    • floydly's Profile Photo

Hilton Mall/America/MSP Airport

by floydly Online Now Sep 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I will be arriving Sunday Sept 30. I have a room at the Hilton since I'm attending a conference at that location. I'm trying to decide if the Executive Level upgrade is worth the extra 20.00 plus tax a night. I am not a breakfast person. It looks like that is the main draw, other than the executive lounge which I'm not sure would be worth my money when I can go to the lounge in the lobby. Any suggestions or comments?? Are the cocktails the same at both locations? I'm also arriving shortly after noon/checking in and going to make a few innings of the Twins/Tigers game. (already have ticket) I'm assuming the metro is the best route? I realize I'll be a few innings late..

16 Answers Sep 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    • morgan food store

by bottles89 Online Now Feb 6, 2007 at 9:57 AM

I was wandering if you could tell me where Morgans Mexican and Lebanese food store has moved to. It used to be on robert street in st paul.

Thank you

1 Answer Nov 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM