change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxis from Limoges airport

Limoges Aug 6, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Hi
      We are flying to Limoges and staying in chalus.
      We don't want to get hire cars are there plenty of taxis to take you to chalus there is a group of 9 of us arriving on 30/8/16 and 1 couple have hired a car?
      Thanks foxyibbo

more
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Quimper pottery lover needing recommendations & Hotel

Quimper Aug 1, 2016 at 8:52 AM

I'll be visiting Quimper in the spring of next year. I'll probably take a train from Angers. I'm looking for recommendations of a mid range, small authentic hotel which would be walking distance from the best area to shop for Quimper pottery. Love the antiques. . . not sure of pricing. Would love to see lots of versions of this wonderful pottery.

more
    • Annemonaghan's Profile Photo

Bayeux from Cherbourg

Cherbourg Jul 30, 2016 at 3:33 AM

How can I travel from Cherbourg to Bayeux on a Sunday?

more
    • Paris (CDG) to Reims

Paris Aug 17, 2016 at 5:01 PM

Hi everyone! :)
      Does anyone know how can I get from Paris airport CDG 2nd terminal to Reims? If yes, please try to describe me the easiest way how I can do it. Any advices are welcome!
      I will be very grateful for your help!

more
    • Transport from nice airport

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Aug 15, 2016 at 11:35 PM

What are my options for transport from Nice airport to HOTEL REGENCY
      98, Avenue Jean Jaurès
      06190 Roquebrune Cap Martin.

more
    • Hiking around Chamonix in mid-October

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Aug 13, 2016 at 4:08 AM

Hi guys, I will be in Chamonix in mid October for 4-5 days. Hoping to do some easy hike around the area. It's the first time that I'm visiting hence would appreciate any information.

- Will there be snow in mid October? Any easy hikes where the trails would have snow?

- I've read that waterproof hiking shoes are required for October? Do I need to bring one or any trail running shoes will suffice (non-waterproof)?

- The weather forecast tends to show between 5-15 degrees celsius for mid October. But I'm not sure if this is taken from the town or from summit or in between? What kind of temperature can I expect if I'm looking to do some hikes. Any trail hikes from Aiguille du Midi stations?

- Any other recommended activities for a first time visitor? Greatly appreciate any information.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • ZOO DE LA BARBEN

France Aug 7, 2016 at 5:49 AM

How does one get from Marseille to Zoo de la Barben please ?

more
    • Antibes Hotel Availabiity August 2017

Antibes Jul 27, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Looking for Hotel availability in Antibes, France for Aug 2017. Unable o find anything on the web.
      Would anyone know when this usually becomes available? Looking for Pierre & Vacances preferably. Thanks.

more
    • Corsica Private Guide Recommedation

Corsica Aug 7, 2016 at 9:35 PM

Can anyone tell me the name of a reputable and reasonably priced private guide for Corsica, France? Name and email and phone would be helpful. .The ones I have contacted seem to be asking unreasonable prices.

Thanks.

more
    • reliable tour guide companies in Paris

Paris Aug 6, 2016 at 9:35 AM

I am travelling to paris for 1.5 days. Can anyone recommend a tour guide company that offers guided excursions during the day and evening

more
    • best transportation from CDG to Gar de Lyon

France Aug 6, 2016 at 7:03 AM

What is the quickest transportation from CDG to Gar de Lyon?

more
    • Accomodations in Avignon/October

Avignon Aug 24, 2016 at 6:04 AM

Hello, We are 2 adults planning to stay in Avignon for 4 nights in early October looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or hotel with kitchen. I have been looking on various websites but am overwhelmed. Does anyone have advice? We plan to use the train to see surrounding areas and rent a car for one day to see the countryside.

more
    • Versailles including night show

Versailles Aug 21, 2016 at 12:21 AM

We are wanting to see the whole of versailles or as much as we can! We are going on a saturday 10/9 which we know will be busy but we are willing to put up with this as we would like to attend the night fountain show and the royal serenade also. My question is should we just buy tickets for entry with the shows included and only go during the night which is a tour that includes an hour beforehand to walk around and see the palace OR should we buy separate tickets for entry and for the night show and then just spend the whole day roaming around seeing everything and then see the shows and make our way back?

Also recommendations for best way there and back from paris please.

TIA

more
    • Paris to Mont st Michel

Paris Aug 19, 2016 at 12:57 AM

What is the best way to get from Paris to Mont st Michel and back for a day trip. We would prefer not having to do a day tour but if we have to we will.
      TIA

more
    • Is this a good itinerary for one week in Corsica?

Corsica Aug 7, 2016 at 9:51 PM

Hi, we are 2 people travelling to Corsica from June 7-14, 2017. We will arrive in Bonifacio from Sardinia and will return to Sardinia. We will have a rental car the whole time. So would this path work well or is it too rushed?
      June 7 Overnight in Propriana
      June 8 Overnight in Ajaccio
      June 9 Overnight in Porto
      June 10 Overnight in Corte
      June 11 Overnight in Calvi
      June 12 Overnight in Bastia
      June 13 Overnight in Bonifacio

Would appreciate any recommendations on good B&B in any of these places.

Thanks.

more
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Ferry from Corsica to Sardegna in October

Corsica Aug 4, 2016 at 6:44 AM

I can’t believe that there is only one ferry per week connecting the two islands. Where could I search for that again?

more
    • ptrim's Profile Photo

What to do with a few days between Saint Raphael and Lagrasse in August?

Saint-Raphaël Aug 12, 2016 at 1:25 PM

I am visiting friends in Saint Raphael next week, and after that visit I need to stay on my own in SR or find another, preferably quiet, low- key beach town to visit. I will have 3 nights free before I need to be in Lagrasse. Any suggestions are most welcome! Thank you!

more
    • cdmr52's Profile Photo

safety in cannes

Cannes Jul 28, 2016 at 1:55 PM

how safe is it to go to cannes the last week in August this year

more
    • TAXI SERVICE AT CASSIS

Cassis Aug 1, 2016 at 8:03 AM

We need taxi service to take us to Route des Cretes (D141) between Cassis and La Ciotat on 18 August in the afternoon. Have tried calling a couple of taxi drivers in Cassis but they speak very little English and got nowhere with my enquiries. Any suggestions for a taxi driver who does not charge much and who perhaps has an email address (I can write in French using Google translate).
      Thank you

more
    • A place or a locker in Paris ?

Paris Jul 27, 2016 at 2:11 AM

Hi, currently staying at Batignolles with my wife and my 2 kids, we want to store our luggage for our last day on Saturday. Our flight is at 9pm , we want to enjoy the city for the last day;
      Does anyone know a place or a locker in Paris ?

more
    • 2 Days in Paris - First trip - end of September

Paris Jul 30, 2016 at 11:14 PM

My wife and I are heading to Paris Sunday Sept 25th - Tuesday Sept 27th. We fly into Frankfurt, Germany Sunday morning and will be taking a train to Paris around noon that day. We have booked a place to stay with Airbnb centrally located by The Eiffel Tower. My wife wants to see the Eiffel Tower and my number 1 thing to do is the Louve museum. I have looked into a guided tour with the Louve museum as to bypass some lines but have also been told that we are going during off peak times so shouldn't be as busy. Also I was thinking of going to the museum first thing Monday morning with the guided tour then staying and exploring more of the museum that day. Then possibly walking over to the Arc de Triumph. Exploring the Eiffel tower Sunday afternoon and evening. Any suggestions for us as we will only have about 2 days there? Any local restaurants in that area that are a must to eat at? Also any better time for the places we are wanting to see or anything else close we can squeeze in? Thank you for your help and answers.

more
    • transportation

Ajaccio Aug 21, 2016 at 4:45 AM

we need to travel from porto to ajjacio on the 4th septembre. do you have any suggestions?
      Thank you in advance
      simon

more
    • MARSEILLE PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Marseille Aug 3, 2016 at 2:26 AM

The Marseille city pass is only for 1 or 2 days. Is there another pass for unlimited travel using public transport (metro, buses, etc) for a longer period, say 7 days? Thank you

more
    • UK flyers?

Paris Aug 5, 2016 at 1:35 PM

My friend has never flown before and is coming to the USA in late August. As a complete oversight (A regrettable one I fear) he booked a connection for his return flight home at CDG with a connection time of 1 hour and 25 minutes (!!!!!) His return flight itinerary is LIT-ATL-CDG- BHX. Since his connection time in Paris is so tight, I’m worried about any additional things he may have to do before boarding. This is booked on one airline and not a cobbled together itinerary. My question is would he have to reclaim his checked baggage and go through immigration in Paris? I know he will have to do this on his flight into ATL as his first port of entry, even though he has booked with the same airline for the whole trip. BUT since the UK is not part of the Schengen agreement, it seems to me he may have to do this again in Paris. If he does have to do that (Claim his bags, go through immigration, recheck bags) then his connection time is entirely too short and he needs to get a game plan for what he may have to do to deal with it.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • BEACH NEAR CHATEAU D'IF

Marseille Jul 31, 2016 at 8:55 AM

Is there a beach suitable for children to swim in on the island where there is Chateau D'If?

more