Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chair lifts

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Yesterday

We plan to be in the alpine area next August 2017.
      Where would be the best place to stay to enjoy some sight seeing on the chair lifts to Mont Blanc.
      Is there a " package" deal for such sightseeing.
      Thanks, Roger.

• rrnewt1's Profile Photo

Coach service

by rrnewt1 Online Now Nov 2, 2004 at 7:32 AM

Hi, i depart San Diego Sat 13 Nov,. Tue, 30 Nov 04, 17:15 i will arrive St. Etienne (EBU) by Ryan Air, Ryan Air site, and 'Yso' says there is a Coach service between the airport and Lyon, but can't find any other site that mentions it, where do i board it? Do they have a site? I prefer to go direct from St. Etienne (EBU) to Lyon. I have been to the site of the trens to Lyon in Perrache station. SNCF Rail site says "TIMETABLES (Valid until 11/12/2004) From AEROPORT-DE-BOUTHEON To LYON-PERRACHE Beginning of your travel : ST ETIENNE CHATEAUCREUX departure 17h45 (1) TER arrival LYON PERRACHE 18h32"; does (Valid until 11/12/2004) = departure may not be 17h45 on Tue, 30 Nov 04, 17:15? I have been to the Saint Etienne buses site = "Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux : Line Saint Etienne - Roanne Arrival at the station of Bouthéon Duration: 15 to 20 min - e2,60 (one-way ticket)", but find no stops listed for the airport to Châteaucreux station? St. Etienne (EBU) is L’aéroport de Saint-Etienne Bouthéon? I want hotels of Lyon, but those i have contacted = Nous sommes "COMPLET" durant cette période, so hotels of Saint Etienne near to Châteaucreux station? thanks, Roger

4 Answers Nov 8, 2004 at 9:03 AM