change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

things to do on friday or saturday evening for a single man

Miami Beach Nov 10, 2016 at 2:35 AM

Hi, im in my late 30s and il be all by myself in south beach on thru the week in the first week of december. can someone guide or suggest me some nice place to go for few drinks and people watching. i love off beat places too. im not interested to go to a place to get hooked up, so please dont suggest that please.

more
    • Best things to do in Tampa

Tampa Nov 30, 2016 at 8:22 AM

I am traveling with a girl that I'm dating, and I would like to know what fun/romantic/relaxing activities are available. This is her first time traveling so I want to show her a really great time. We will be there Dec 9th - 11th. Thank you in advance, everyone! Cheers!

more
    • boardwalk in st.augustine

by kelbean Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 11:23 PM

i'm curious..is there a boardwalk in st. Augustine beach?

1 Answer Jun 28, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    • re small dog

by dbsmkm Online Now Dec 30, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Do any of the bed & breakfast places on the beach accept pets ie a small dog?

2 Answers Dec 31, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    • place to stay

by Boulder55 Online Now Mar 31, 2008 at 9:03 AM

Kidnapping my overworked husband for a few days on the beach. Any recommendations for a nice quiet place to stay? Is it a feasible plan to not bother renting a car for just three days? I'd like to find a place within walking distance of beach, food and history. Is that a possibilty? Would I do better to rent a car and go closer to Daytona? Thanks!