VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Saint Augustine Travel Answers

change location

Nikko Stoneware

by SuzannGoss Online Now Nov 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I have a set of Nikko stoneware that I purchased 20+ years ago. From time to time, though not for at least the past 7 years, I was able to purchase additional pieces of the same stoneware at a shop on St George St in St Augustine. The pattern that I have is solid white in an octagonal pattern. The store also had other colors and Christmas dishes in the same pattern. Is that store still in St Augustine? How do I contact their website?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • traveltime10's Profile Photo

Re: Nikko Stoneware

by traveltime10 Online Now Nov 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Don't know about that, but there is a business-replacements.com- in North Carolina- specialize in matching china, crystal,silver, etc from anywhere, anytime, any pattern. They ship- I've never had anything arrive broken.

I bought some pieces for a set my grandfather bought my grandmother back in the '40's- and found some serving pieces I never knew existed. Very reasonable prices.

Good Luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Saint Augustine