Sai Wan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Motorcycle parts shops in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Yesterday

Can someone tell where the motorcycle parts shops are in Hong Kong?

• Tailor for suit

Hong Kong Oct 25, 2016 at 11:52 AM

We will be staying at the Ritz Carlton and would like to have a suit made for my husband. Any suggestions for a tailor nearby?

• Advice to determine hotel

Hong Kong Oct 26, 2016 at 2:24 AM

I am seeking advice from knowledgeable people to book my hotel. Initially I've booked courtyard in
      1 On Ping Street, Sha Tin New Territories due to the reviews on cleanliness & quietness. After a couple of days when I want to plan my travelling via mtr, I realized my mistake. I already visualize that my daily train ride will take a toll. I only have 3 full days. Want to do a typical first time tourist thingy. To eat!to explore night shopping+eat, to see arts & eat. If able to go to the night exploring within walking distance from the hotel, it will be such a joy!
      Ive concluded the following hotels cos the distance to the train station is nearby but cannot decide which one to choose. I really appreciate if you can help me to decide (obviously I cannot decide)& I can book the hotel soon. Thank you for your time & help.
      1) Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan,
      No 28 Des Voeux Road West
      Sheung Wan
      2)Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon, 348 Nathan Road
      3)ibis Hong Kong North Point,
      138 Java Road NORTH POINT
      4)Ovolo Hotels

• hong kong after typhoon

Hong Kong Oct 24, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Hi there,
      my trip to HK starts on nov 6 (next week)
      it will be okay to go to HK after the typhoon? :(
      i hope everything will be okay because there will be my first trip to HK :(

• must visit place, hotel & transportation to macau

Hong Kong Sep 29, 2016 at 3:37 AM

hello, i'm planning to go to HK next november for 5days. do you have any suggestion about what place that i should visit? i'm thinking about tsim sha tsui (avenue of stars), victoria peak, peak tram, ladies market, 1881 heritage, lantau island, and macau, or maybe disneyland :)

about hotel to stay, which one is better? tsim sha tsui, mongkok or north point area?

and one more question, do i have to buy turbojet ticket via online? i read some article, they said in busy times, the ticket will be sold out on the spot.

thank you!