Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• safran bolu to cappadocia

by aifahani04 Online Now Nov 17, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Hi. i was wondering if there are direct bus from safran bolu to cappadocia? all that i have read so far said that we must take another bus from ankara. also i'll be travelling in december so will there be plenty of buses or are the numbers reduce? where can i find the time table?

4 Answers Nov 23, 2015 at 9:01 AM
    • Safranbolu to Antalya

by gepen Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Can you tell me some options for getting to Antalya from Safranbolu, and give me the relevant links for bus/ plane sites if possible, please?
      Also, what is the situation with Metro buses from Istanbul these days? Are they reliable? Are there other companies which are more direct or better?
      Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

Kadioglu Sehzade Konagi

by Grevil Online Now Jun 10, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Does anyone have any information or experience of the above accommodation?
      We are planning to stay there for a short while in September, and would be grateful for any up-to-date information.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    • Meet the locals!

by caren_f Online Now Aug 13, 2008 at 12:10 PM

I'm a New Zealander teaching English in Karabuk (very near Safranbolu) and my adult students would love a chance to practice their English. If any English speakers would like to meet some friendly locals, make some frends, and have a unique experience in Safranbolu...please drop me a line.

3 Answers Aug 14, 2008 at 1:35 AM
    • Tijavi's Profile Photo

Worth a visit?

by Tijavi Online Now Mar 31, 2006 at 7:15 AM

I'm planning a 17-day trip to Turkey that runs counter clockwise from Istanbul-Selcuk-Cappadocia-Safranbolu-Istanbul. Safranbolu is a recent addition to the itinerary, but it came at the cost of other cities in the Aegean/Mediterranean coast. I've read about Safranbolu's wonderfully restored and preserved Ottoman houses, and I wonder if they are worth a visit.

Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 16, 2006 at 9:19 AM