Rygge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Itinerary for one day driving in Lofoten Islands

Lofoten Apr 23, 2016 at 6:48 AM

We have rented a car for about 9 hours from Gravdal. What are the best sights to see. Would like to include Lofotr Viking museum , Nusfjord, Haukland and Uttakleiv beaches

more
    • trip Andalsnes to Geiranger

Åndalsnes Apr 23, 2016 at 11:58 PM

Is it possible to go by public transport from Andalsnes to Geiranger

more
    • CPBrody82's Profile Photo

Road/tunnel closures in the general region between Bergen, Odda/Tyssedal, Gudvangen, and Myrdal/Flam

Sogn og Fjordane 4 hours ago

We've planned a trip for the middle 3 weeks of June 2016 that will include some driving, mostly from Bergen to Odda/Tyssedal (Trolltunga visit) around the 3rd week, but also surface (bus/train) from Gudvangen to Bergen the preceding week. Just checking whether there's any road / tunnel closures that we need to plan around. If there's one or more web resources to track this information that would be great too.

more
    • Short Fast trip to cover Norway in mid September

Norway Apr 28, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Dear All, 

From India.. family of four (56,53,25 and 20 yrs)

Planning to visit Norway in September 2016.. Developed an itin which is like

Day 1. Reaching Oslo afternoon. Oslo local sight seeing- stay near Oslo central Station

Day 2 Short trips in Oslo city

Day 3. Starting early morning Norway in Nutshell by train ferry .. till Bergen.. - Stay in Bergen

Day 4 Bergen to Hellesylt by bus- Stay Hellesylt

Day 5 Geiranger fjord - ferry ride- By bus To Alesund

Day 6 Evening Flight to Oslo

Day 7/8 Stockholm sight seeing Please comment on the workability and other suggestions for travel & stay.

Not much interested in hiking. Is a Tromso visit for chasing lights / Arctic exploer worthwhile in September? But this may be our only chance to Norway

Thank You. Sajith

more
    • ChrisB244's Profile Photo

Kongsberg 17th May

Kongsberg May 1, 2016 at 5:41 PM

Are there any special events to happen on 17th of May in Kongsberg?

more
    • Eelliss's Profile Photo

Night visit

Nordkapp Apr 30, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Do you know if it's possible to visit Nordkapp when the office is closed, so between 1a.m and 11 a.m.?

more
    • Coffee in Myrdal

Myrdal Apr 28, 2016 at 2:35 AM

Can we buy coffee in Myrdal station or nearby?

more
    • Cruise Information

Narvik Apr 14, 2016 at 7:19 AM

hi...
      I would like to ask respected students and residents of Narvik... Is there any cruises from Narvik port to different countries... like i heard about Cruises from Oslo goes to Denmark , Germany and its economical too to travel in it...
      i love travelling and i would love to explore countries via Ferry, cruises, trains or bus but being as student i am looking for cheap travelling mode and student discounts would be highly appreciated :)
      My other question is that from where i can find groups of travelers especially students who join different groups and explore countries or cities or places for short term stay....
      All kind answers and advice's and suggestions would be warmly welcomed :)
      thanks to all of you in an advance :)

more
    • amarnathsanyal's Profile Photo

Choice of places Belstrand OR Flam

Balestrand Apr 12, 2016 at 12:14 AM

We have 2 nights in hand between stays at Oslo and Bergen. We are elderly couple and like peace and nature. Where will we choose to stay at FLAM or BELSTRAND? Please do not introduce other options.Thanks for help.
      Amar

more
    • CPBrody82's Profile Photo

Flam to Balestrand as a day trip

Norway Apr 6, 2016 at 12:40 PM

Apologies if this is a duplicate - I tried to enter this yesterday but don't see it here, so ....

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to do a same-day round trip from Flam to Balestrand by ferry. All my research so far suggests the schedules are geared for travel in the opposite direction (i.e., from Bergen to Flam, with afternoon return via Balestrand).

We're planning to travel in mid-June this year, west from Oslo to Flam by rail, with sequential overnight hotels already booked in Flam, Gudvangen (ferry trip from Flam), Voss (950 bus from Gudvangen), and then Bergen (rail) where we pick up a car for the last 4 days. Just trying to slip in a visit to Balestrand so we see the larger span of the Sognefjord and enjoy lunch(?) in another lovely fjord-side village.

Thanks for any assistance, even confirming that it's not possible, or suggesting alternative ways to see the majesty of the Sognefjord.

more
    • scuyler's Profile Photo

Rygge Airport Hotels/traveling to Oslo

by scuyler Online Now Mar 22, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Hi,
      Aside from taxis, what are the ways to:

1) travel from the airport to hotel (Airport Hotel Rygge Vest
      E6 Storebaug,Moss) - are there complimentary shuttle buses?

2) travel from hotel to train or bus station

If not, approximately how much would a taxi cost to each of these destinations?

Does it make sense to travel into Oslo for such a distance for two sightseeing days?

Thanks in advance. I also appreciate VT'ers wisdom.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Prices from airport to Oslo

by Turska Online Now Mar 17, 2011 at 3:13 AM

I didn´t find prices for bus and train from Rygge-airport to Oslo. Has someone used them, and know about-price?
      We might need to stay night or two in Oslo. We would go by Ryanair, and I thought that hotels might be cheaper in Rygge, but if we would stay there, it would be nice to see Oslo, becouse we haven´t been there.
      We had Easyjets straught flights from Paris to Helsinki, but the coming back-flight is cancelled, so I try to find good opinions. Flights from Ryan are the chepest via Oslo, but Oslo is quite expensive..

6 Answers Mar 17, 2011 at 5:24 AM