change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eti09's Profile Photo

Alone in december

Corralejo Dec 5, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Hi ! I m going alone in Corralejo from the 13th to 20th december. I took some kitecourses but i also want to visit or to do some activities there. Is anyone also there during this time ?

more
    • 18 year olds in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Nov 28, 2016 at 1:37 PM

Hi was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for things for young people to do in Palma? Preferably not too expensive. Also we are wanting to go clubbing where is the best best place to go?
      We're thinking of getting the bus to water parks or magaluf do you know how easy it is to get buses and how often they are? Thanks :)

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

balcony view Cabalgate 2017

Alcoy Nov 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I am looking to rent a place or a bedroom for one night with a balcony to see the Cabalgate . I am unable to stand to long hours and would love to see the parade. The tourist office told me to ask real estate agents . But maybe someone here knows someone who rent out there place with Airbnb. Thanks in advance
      Louise

more
    • Tinks1706's Profile Photo

Christmas Eve Church Service. Costa Adeje

Canary Islands Nov 15, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Myself and my husband are staying in Costa Adeje this Christmas. Would like to attend a Service Christmas Eve. Any recommendations? We are not Roman Catholic but are not concerned about this as long as we are genuinely welcome. An English Service would be preferable.

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Family Vacation Help

Spain Nov 24, 2016 at 10:32 PM

Hi, everyone,

I'm hoping to get a little help with a possible vacation to Spain this coming summer for two or three weeks. I'm pretty lost so far in terms of cities, neighborhoods, etc. It would be my husband, our kids (6 and 4), and me. In an ideal world, I'd love a trip that:

-allows us to spend time with locals (I have read that kids often play outside until late at night, and I'd love my kids to experience that, especially since my son goes to a Spanish immersion school)
      -is close to the beach for at least part of the trip
      -does not require renting a car
      -is close to kid-friendly activities

If you have any advice for me (the more specific, the better!), I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!

more
    • Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

more
    • things to on Sunday

Spain Nov 15, 2016 at 12:22 PM

Suggestions for what to do on Sunday. Have hire car dont mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way

more
    • Shops selling walking poles

Puerto de la Cruz Nov 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Are there any shops in Puerto de la Cruz where I may buy walking poles?

more
    • Easy travel via spain/Portugal

Spain Nov 28, 2016 at 1:20 AM

I'm wanting to travel from Oriheula to Granda to Córdoba to Seville to Faro to Lisbon to Madrid.

Would love advice on easiest way to travel ? And ideally the cheapest!

If trains which ones are best? Is there a Spain/Portugal train pass you can get for two weeks?

If rental cars are there any recommended companies for one way drop off?

Are there any 1 day or short multi day tours that go to these places or some of them?

Are there any restrictions traveling between to two countries?

Any help is kindly appreciated :)

more
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Best place to stop for a night between San Sebastian & Granada?

Spain Nov 13, 2016 at 8:26 AM

Hello,

I will be driving from San Sebastian to Granada at the end of June and would like to stop somewhat half way. It looks like Madrid is about half way, but I have never been there so I don't know what driving there is like. Can you recommend a place maybe just outside that city that would still make it easy to get into with public transportation or maybe another city that would be worth visiting for a day?

We will also be going to Valencia for about a week in early June. Any recommendations for good neighborhoods to stay in? We will have our small dog, and love to be able to walk to markets and restaurants. Not really big nightlife people,

Thanks so much!
      Nicole

more
    • Restaurants open Dec 24th and 25th in Barcelona?

Barcelona Nov 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Barcelona on the 24th and 25th? I am hoping to find somewhere for dinner on these 2 days for my family of 4. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, would love to make some reservations.

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

more