VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Rudnik Kosovo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• things to do in kosovo

by butterfly01 Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM

im a us citizen im planing to visit kosovo i will like to know if it is safe to go by myself and what places i can visit thanx in advance for ur response.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Website with bus times?

by Drugness Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 3:44 AM

Hello
      Is there a website with english language option which allows me to check bus times in Kosovo?
      I want to check bus times between Prishtina and Skopje in FYR Macedonia.
      Thanks everyone!
      DG

1 Answer Aug 15, 2010 at 5:02 AM
    • Serbian Visa

by somu_lucky Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 11:24 AM

I am a Indian citizen, US resident. I want to travel to hungary/Serbia for this new years. I already have visa for hungary and would like to travel to serbia by train. I have already sent my documents to the serbian embassy in Washington. The visa administrator told me that he has to send the documents to the authority to get the approval. I dont have any invitation but i did hostel reservation in belgrade and attached the booking confirmation. What are my chances of getting visa. If i send invitation letter from a friend from serbia would it increase my chances ?

7 Answers Dec 13, 2007 at 5:04 AM
    • how to travel kosovo from Nigeria

by davely Online Now Sep 14, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Dear readers,
      Please i need advise ,my brother will like to visit Kosovo for holidays ,please how to obtain Visa and what are the requirement

6 Answers May 30, 2010 at 3:33 AM