Rudnik Kosovo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Year trip

Belgrade Nov 27, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Hello, im looking for a companion for visiting Serbia ski resort Zlatibor for new year. I would spend there 5-6 days and after go to Belgrade for exploring the city for another 2 days. Im traveling with few friends and we already have accomodation in both places but we rented a house and still have free places for sharing with more people :)...The more the marrier :)))... If anyone interested let me know

more
    • things to do in kosovo

by butterfly01 Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM

im a us citizen im planing to visit kosovo i will like to know if it is safe to go by myself and what places i can visit thanx in advance for ur response.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Website with bus times?

by Drugness Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 3:44 AM

Hello
      Is there a website with english language option which allows me to check bus times in Kosovo?
      I want to check bus times between Prishtina and Skopje in FYR Macedonia.
      Thanks everyone!
      DG

1 Answer Aug 15, 2010 at 5:02 AM
    • Serbian Visa

by somu_lucky Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 11:24 AM

I am a Indian citizen, US resident. I want to travel to hungary/Serbia for this new years. I already have visa for hungary and would like to travel to serbia by train. I have already sent my documents to the serbian embassy in Washington. The visa administrator told me that he has to send the documents to the authority to get the approval. I dont have any invitation but i did hostel reservation in belgrade and attached the booking confirmation. What are my chances of getting visa. If i send invitation letter from a friend from serbia would it increase my chances ?

7 Answers Dec 13, 2007 at 5:04 AM
    • how to travel kosovo from Nigeria

by davely Online Now Sep 14, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Dear readers,
      Please i need advise ,my brother will like to visit Kosovo for holidays ,please how to obtain Visa and what are the requirement

6 Answers May 30, 2010 at 3:33 AM