change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• panapapa14's Profile Photo

Nethrelands tour

Netherlands 15 hours ago

Hello everyone !! I have just finished my bachelor studies and i am going on a trip to Netherlands in 2 weeks or so. I want to stay for a month to experience everyday life in different cities over there as i hope to do a master to the country. I wiil be living in utrecht. Any ideas about what to visit ?? Thanks in advance

• Apartment low cost available!!

Amsterdam Oct 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM

Hello, tomorrow me and my friend Serena are going to asmterdam for four days. We stay in a large apartment but there are other rooms available. Someone looking for lodging and want added? Laura

• Ermitage Museum

Amsterdam Oct 1, 2016 at 9:40 AM

How to bye a entrance ticket on line?

• Travel agency

Amsterdam Oct 18, 2016 at 4:38 AM

I am looking for a travel agency in Amsterdam where I could book a trip to Paris. I am visiting from Croatia and want to buy the trip for my friend as a gift. Do you know where to look? Thanks

• rozenburg Ferry - Mercedes Sprinter 313CDI

by amzdadan Online Now Jun 22, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hi, anyone know whether the rozenburg ferry accepts vans as big as mercedes Sprinter 313CDI?
      Please let me know. From what i know the ferry is active every 10-20 minutes or so...

1 Answer Jun 22, 2015 at 9:42 PM
    • transportation eindhoven airport-rozenburg ? accommodation next to Meer Kraft? Some dutch??

by aalinab Online Now Sep 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I'm so grateful to find this site! I've spent hours trying to figure it out how to travel the cheapest way from Eindhoven airport to Rozenburg (Rotterdam)area. Is this the closest place to the Meer Kraft shipyard? I'm trying to meet my husband there, his ship ( Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas) will be docked there in october. Do you know a cheap place where we can stay there? I don't need a hotel, we don't have to much money....
      Thank you in advance!!
      Maybe you can teach me also some words in dutch? ....
      "Hello, how are you?Do you feel good today? I wish you a wonderful day! E totul in regula?"

17 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 10:41 AM
    • Maasluis - Rozenburg ferry payment

by alnero Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Can I pay with a credit card for the Maasluis - Rozenburg ferry crossing?

7 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    • Maassluis to Rozenburg

by ArmstrongFamily Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 3:46 PM

I am travelling, with my bike and two suitcases, by train to Rotterdam. I have been informed I can then go by train to Maassluis to catch the ferry to Rozenburg. My query is how then do I get to Europort?

1 Answer Aug 29, 2011 at 10:22 PM
    • ferry timetable

by traceyburn Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM

could anyone please tell me where i could get a timetable for the rozenburg to maassluis crossing and prices

4 Answers Feb 28, 2010 at 2:33 PM
    • rob.thornburn's Profile Photo

ferry crossing

by rob.thornburn Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 2:21 AM

can you help me understand if this ferry takes only foot passengers or does it take vehicles as well, what is the charge for vehicle, mpv.

1 Answer Oct 19, 2006 at 3:29 AM