Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap accomodation & car rental

Ireland 22 hours ago

Could someone suggest a home stay type accommodation for 4 for a week and cheaper car rentals?
      We intend to tour around some interesting places (nothing in mind yet) while attending son's graduation.

• Older Times in Drogheda

Drogheda Oct 9, 2016 at 5:50 PM

When I was a child my father took us to Ireland where he was from.
      he took us to see our uncle (his older brother) Patrick who lived in Drogheda but the pics I see are not how I remember it, it may be that it was on the outskirts I remember is was very quiet not many dwellings in fact my uncles home was very basic single story dwelling and it had an old stem roller outside.
      Just wondered if anyone has any clue as to where exactly this might have been long shot I know!

• coloradopair's Profile Photo

Train from Dublin to Belfast

Ireland Oct 5, 2016 at 10:09 AM

We are going to Ireland in November and will be taking Irish Rail train from Dublin to Belfast. Is it necessary or advantageous to book those tickets in advance? I am a little hesitant to do that and lock into a departure time because we will be taking a bus from Dublin Airport to the Dublin train station. While flight is sceduled to arrive at 7AM who knows when we would eventually get to the station. I am thinking it might just be easier to buy tickets at train station. Would the Dubin-Belfast train be that crowded in November? Any advice would be most welcome.