Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • Train travel to Santa susana

Barcelona Jul 10, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Hi we are arriving on TGV at sants, what is the best way to get to place du catalunya to get the train to Santa Susanna. Thank you

more
    • Nice family spanish restaurant

Barcelona 22 hours ago

Hi,we are coming to barcelona for the first time in early september,and looking for a nice centeral family spanish restaurant,which is not so expensive,does any one have a good suggestion?tnx

more
    • bokiasu's Profile Photo

Taxi from City Centre to T1 BCN airport

Barcelona Jul 24, 2016 at 10:20 AM

I will be catching a 0600 hrs flight out of Barcelona which means I have to be at the airport at 0300hrs on a Sunday. Please let me know best reliable and cost effective way to get there with 2 persons & 2 pieces of luggage. Appreciate indication of extra charges and total cost approx,
      Much appreciate your help !

more
    • Best beach resorts close to Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 25, 2016 at 6:47 AM

I am planning a sea holiday for June 2017 what would you suggest , warm sea, sand.. sitges, pineda de mar or best village in costa brava I would like to have a relax holiday nice beach, restaurants, cafes, shops.. holiday resorts .. Prefer a village close to Barcelona , thank you.

more