VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Ronda Travel Answers

change location

ronda car rentals

by blarneyman Online Now Jan 27, 2007 at 9:26 AM

We are renting a house in Gaucin for one week, March 17 - 24. we are arriving by train from Cordoba. I'm having zero luck finding a car rental that will deliver the car to Gaucin and pick up one week later which I would expect to pay for. Can anyone help me? It looks like we could get off the train in /ronda if we had to, rent a car and then drive to Gaucin. Do the following in reverse the next Saturday and catch the train to Granada. Help! Jimmy

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

RE: ronda car rentals

by puerto_lover Online Now Feb 15, 2007 at 6:22 AM

The railway station at Gaucin is actually on the other side of the mountain. So you would need a taxi to get you to and from Gaucin. I think there is someone in the station place - called EL COLMENAR - who drives train passengers.
    Maybe a pick up at Ronda is best. There must be several choices of car hire places in Ronda. I just looked up GOOGLED 'alquiler coches Ronda' and go this one malagaairportcarhire.com/onl... BUT try for more !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines