Romé

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Festivals in are around Lagos in May

Lagos Nov 13, 2016 at 6:32 AM

Any festivals in Lagos, Portugal in the late May ?

more
    • yakdoog's Profile Photo

Ferry Boat travel between islands

Azores Nov 6, 2016 at 9:36 AM

My sister and I will be traveling to Terceira next August. We were hoping to be able to ferry between the islands. I have been researching the ferry websites (Atlantico); however, not as informative as I would like to ease my concern about catching a ferry between Terceira and Sao Miguel, Filal or Pico.

Any way to get actual schedule on paper? Better to fly between the islands or is ferry travel reliable?

more
    • MalenaN's Profile Photo

Stay the whole week in Funchal, or not?

Madeira Island Nov 6, 2016 at 12:43 AM

Hello!
      I will visit Madeira for a week in April and during that week I would like to do several hikes. Is it good to base myself in Funchal and from there make daytrips with local transportation (bus) to places where I can start/end a hike, or should I base myself in another town/village for a few days?

more
    • craigkay's Profile Photo

US Citizens living part time in Portugal

Portugal Nov 22, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Hi all,
      Several of us (US citizens) are contemplating a part time residence in Portugal and are considering various cities and options, including Lisbon, Algarve and smaller towns north of Lisbon. If anyone has suggestions as to where to start our research and share experiences, I would appreciate all comments. Any practical advice (access to medical care, climate, etc.) is very welcome.
      Thanks!

more
    • Walk from algar seco to....

Lagos Nov 6, 2016 at 2:55 AM

Hi. I will be in Faro and Portugal for first time since 30.11 till 3.12. I would like to visit Algarve probably on Friday 2nd December. I was thinking to take morning train to Lagoa, and then bus to Carvoeiro. (I think I will be in Carvoeiro before 11am according to buses). I wanted to do daylight walk along the coast from algar seco, through benagil, and praia marinha. Because I don't have idea about distances, how far it is , and could I continue my walk yet further to see another beaches too? Do I have to return to lagoa or can I take return bus/train from yet another town to come back to faro? Maybe anyone of you are going to have a walk that day too?

more
    • Rome Fiumicino Airport

by Tmkm Online Now Aug 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hi,
      I am planning to travel by easy jet from Geneva to Rome. Easy jet lands a Fiumicino airport. How far is this airport from City Centre and what is the convenient mode of transport from airport to hotel (city centre). Thank you.

10 Answers Aug 4, 2012 at 6:04 AM
    • ROME - should I rent a scooter for sightseeing?

by lkunzman Online Now Feb 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I'm thinking of renting a scooter for 1/2 day in Rome for ease of sightseeing, and I know the drivers can be crazy. I'd probably stay to the side of the road and drive slowly. Does anyone have an opinion or suggestion? Thank you.

11 Answers Feb 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    • orientation tour

by 12cinant Online Now May 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Who has the best 3-4 hour orientation tour for our fist day in Rome?

2 Answers May 20, 2011 at 1:20 AM
    • prince of navona

by alanwilsea61 Online Now Jan 19, 2011 at 3:08 AM

hi
      looking at coming to rome in october and have found a good price b and b called price of navona in centre of rome only opened in september 2010.Could not find any reveiws.Any one can help would be very helpful thanks
      Alan

1 Answer Jan 19, 2011 at 4:27 AM
    • Package tours to Rome from Manila

by mangaldan1 Online Now Oct 10, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I am trying to find a package tour to Rome from Manila. Can you recommend a travel agent? Do you have any idea about the cost?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Oct 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM
    • Keyhole in Rome

by janislevesque Online Now Sep 29, 2006 at 2:32 PM

We were wondering who discovered the keyhole in the green door overlooking St. Peters. Was the keyhole put there after the coincidental view? Or did someone discover the keyhole...and when?

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 29, 2006 at 5:54 PM
    • jasmineflower's Profile Photo

Help

by jasmineflower Online Now Feb 26, 2006 at 2:44 AM

Hi. My question is what is the cheapest way to see
      1. Rome
      2.Florence
      3.Venice
      4.Tuscany
      5.Pompei
      And what order would be the best? Is it easier driving, taking a train, maybe even a tour, what should I do?
      If you can help me in any way please do, Thanks alot ;)
      JasmineFlower;)

• Nice restaurants for Christmas Holidays in Rome

by imared5 Online Now Nov 8, 2004 at 11:45 AM

I am looking into good restaurants with Dinner Packages in Rome for the Holidays. Does anyone know of any 'good' restaurant, for a nice Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Breakfast or Dinner? Thanks Imared5

1 Answer Nov 9, 2004 at 6:00 AM