VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Rødbyhavn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Durfun's Profile Photo

Best nightclub in town, please?

Copenhagen Dec 26, 2016 at 11:09 AM

Is there a really hot night club you can recommend, please? Where the girls/ladies turn up dressed to the nines, and REALLY STYLISH? Thank you.

Just interested in seeing Danes at their best, for innocent admiring and perhaps a bit of small talk and exchange of cultural fineries..

Thank you very much.

Darsh

more
    • Faulkner66's Profile Photo

Rodbyhavn to Lubeck by train/ferry question

by Faulkner66 Online Now May 10, 2016 at 7:57 AM

I know the train goes on the ferry but struggling to find clear info. Do I need to book a train ticket and a ferry ticket or is there a combined ticket (return day trip - foot passenger)

thanks

4 Answers May 11, 2016 at 2:38 AM
    • Cost of Rodbyhaven - Puttgarden Ferry

by thrdea Online Now Jul 28, 2009 at 4:49 AM

How much will it cost to travel on the ferry as a passenger with a bicycle from Rodbyhaven to Puttgarden ?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2009 at 6:18 AM
    • Taking a ferry

by Bulygin Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 6:28 AM

Please help me to get the info about the ferry to get from germany to Denmark. What is the web site? What are the prices, duration of a ride, opening hours? Any peculiarities?
      Many thanks in advance!

2 Answers Apr 30, 2008 at 1:04 PM
    • Puttgarden - Rødbyhavn

by eats210589 Online Now Jan 3, 2007 at 3:42 AM

Hi,
      I would want to make a travel in Sweden and to journey for Rødbyhavn. I would want to know if it is possible to go on the ferry with a motorhome? Sorry for my poor english.
      Pino, Rome Italy

2 Answers Jan 4, 2007 at 3:07 AM