Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Planning to buy car honda crv or prado or rav4

by kb9 Online Now Jan 9, 2005 at 5:27 AM

do u know where can i get the sellers. I mean is there any web site for the old cars. I could not find one. also i would prefer websites first to shortlist and then visit. Not in favour of visiting the haraj.

1 Answer Jan 15, 2005 at 1:36 AM
    • Riyadh Questions Part 2

by milanfreak Online Now Nov 26, 2004 at 1:03 AM

Thank you guys for the responses. Makes me feel much easier about moving, specially the squash which i am a devoted player. Few extras, i am thinking to simply drive from dubai to saudi with a freight moving company. the question again is the common one, the checking at the borders. I have a big DVD collection, photos and CDs. a laptop. Will my furniture, luggage and belongings will be confiscated on the border and will have to collect later? can it be transported unaccompanied? I would ideally prefer to get there, stay in a hotel and find a decent compound and then take delivery of furniture. How soon can one find a compound, sign the contract? is Aqama required to sign a tenancy agreement? Are hotels expensive? any recommended compounds as well? Thanx again

4 Answers Feb 18, 2007 at 9:02 AM
    • Riyadh Questions

by milanfreak Online Now Nov 22, 2004 at 8:55 AM

Hello everyone, I am also thinking to move to Riyadh for a good package. I am single and will be moving from Dubai so I have a pretty good idea about life in Middle East. My questions are as follows: 1) Are there any good squash clubs in Riyadh? 2) Is internet heavily censored and controlled, how about using simple things like msn, yahoo, mirc. are they easily accessible? 3) There is a general freedom in Dubai even for a muslim country such as a european driving with an indian, is that evident in Saudi or impossible? 4) Life in a compound, some pretty wild stories about parties, is that all true or just a waffle? 5) Can you sponsor/employ a full-time maid if you are single? I feel some eyebrow being raised. HeHeHe, i am just trying to establish general life style and not specific for me, and these are the things common in dubai. I would be ok with a good squash club, showtime and dsl connection for the short term employment. Much appreciated and thankx in advance Khabz

6 Answers Nov 23, 2004 at 6:53 AM
    • heavennhell's Profile Photo

Riyadh Museums..

by heavennhell Online Now Aug 6, 2003 at 9:09 AM

Are there any sites for Riyadh museums, especially the Masmak Fort museum, tried google andkeep getting led up the proverbial garden path Or if anyone has details on these please email me.. Cheers Mike

4 Answers Aug 9, 2003 at 12:58 AM