Rissajaure

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get from Ice Hotel Sweden to Kakslautten Glass Igloos Finland

Sweden Sep 3, 2016 at 6:43 AM

What is the fastest and cheapest way to get from the Ice Hotel in Sweden to Kakslautten Arctic Resort for the Glass Igloos in Finland? We are looking to travel there mid December this year.

Thank you.

more
    • Photography store

Vaxholm Sep 16, 2016 at 12:50 AM

Hi, we have forgot the batery of the camera. We are going to vaxholm and grinda. Is over there a electronic shop, or a big department or something where I can buy a battery?
      Thanks

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Suggestions for best julbord in Stockholm

Stockholm Sep 6, 2016 at 6:01 PM

I would appreciate any tips on the best 'julbord' (authentic Christmas smorgasbord) in Stockholm for December 2016.
      Thanks!

more
    • Need help with transportation to Arlanda

Sweden Sep 3, 2016 at 8:53 AM

I am on a scenic tour ending on Tuesday. Last 2 nights of our hotel are booked into hotel at smaller airport and not close to Arlanda. Anyone know how to help me getting to airport which understand is approx. 30 mins. by taxi. Told the hotel lis not close to public transportaton. I booked a land package as I tra veled from JFK to Dublin and made connection with tour on arrival in Copenhagen. The tour bus is providing transfers to guests who booked entire tour including flights. Most of guests are from UK or Australia. Does not make sense to me that they booked a hotel not close to airport where most of the guests will be leaving. Will not arrive into Stockholm area until Monday so am beginning to do my search. If anyone knows of a transfer shuttle from the smaller airport in Stockholm to Arlanda that might be best solution, as did not hear of any shuttle but will ask when I arrive at the hotel in Sweden.
      Many thanks and hope there is an easy way to deal with this matter. Very disappointed that they will not provide me dropoff service. When I arrived Copenhagen had to take a taxi to hotel for first night.

Many thanks to all for any help solving this issue. K

alThetta, t

more