change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Staying in ABQ for 4days

Albuquerque Sep 5, 2016 at 12:42 PM

Hello,
      I have received some very helpful replies from people on Virtual Tourist Forum but the more information I can gain will be so helpful and much appreciated.
      I am in ABQ for 4days . I will be on my own without a car. I am trying to find out which will be the best hotel to stay in for touring the city without a car.
      I am going to go on the Breaking Bad tour and a Jeep Tour.
      Other suggestions will be greatly appreciated
      Patsy

more
    • 3days in ABQ

New Mexico Sep 1, 2016 at 1:00 PM

I will be travelling to ABQ next June . I would like to go on a Jeep Tour also Breaking Bad . The days I am there are the weekend and Monday. Could anyone please tell me if the tours run at weekend and where is a good place to stay for accessing sights. I would also appreciate any ideas anyone can give me about what to see.
      Many thanks to anyone who replies to me .

more
    • What's life like in Rio Rancho?

by new-moon-rising Online Now Sep 3, 2006 at 6:05 PM

Hello Everyone, This is a great forum!
      I am considering moving from Germany to NM, and am considering Rio Rancho because I think it it centrally located between Sante Fe and Albequerque. My main concern is the quality of the schooling there because I'd be coming with 15 and 12 year old children.
      Also, is it easy to get to Albequerque from there, in case I can only get work there? Is it a very expensive city and does it have its own interesting places to shop and visit??
      Would appreciate any answers you all may find the time to give.
      Thanks alot...new moon

1 Answer Jul 18, 2008 at 6:49 AM