Richmond Hill

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap long term car rental

Toronto Oct 3, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Hi, i am an australian traveler here for 6 months. I have a international drivers permit and am looking to hire a car for the 4 months that i am here (buying a car is not an option). I am 21 years old with a full australian drivers license. Anyone have any idea what the cheapest company would be? The major ones like avis, enterprise and budget are way too expensive because of my age and many others simply dont have deals for 21 year olds.

Thankyou for your time!

• Toronto Zoo

by zirconiag Online Now Aug 1, 2008 at 6:35 PM

I will be staying in Sheraton Parkway and would like to take a bus or subway to Toronto Zoo. I checked Toronto Zoo website and they said I can take a 85 Sheppard East to the Zoo everyday, including weekend. But when I called TTC to check the schedule, they said bus 85 don't go to the Zoo. Can someone help me. I will be going to the zoo on 13th Sept. Thanks

2 Answers Aug 14, 2008 at 6:25 AM
    • Sheraton Parkway

by zirconiag Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 8:05 PM

I am thinking of staying in Sheraton Parkway for their Wonderland Package but I'm wondering whether there's any bus stop/train station nearby. Is it convenient to go to downtown from the hotel?

6 Answers Aug 2, 2008 at 2:13 PM