Travel Answers
Ricadi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day in Porto Corsini on cruise ship.

Ravenna Jul 31, 2016 at 8:43 AM

Hello, we have one day in this area on Fri 30th September. Could you tell me if its worth the 20mins drive to Ravenna and is there a regular bus service available please? It seems that the area where we are docked is nice enough to spend a few hours if we do not get to Ravenna. Many thanks

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

Trolley-bus Ventimiglia - Sanremo?

Ventimiglia Jul 30, 2016 at 3:46 AM

Hi! Is the trolley-bus line Sanremo – Ventimiglia functioning? Where does one board the trolley-bus? What is the fare and where does one buy the ticket? Where I can find the timetable for Sunday? Grazie mille :)

more
    • Beach in Vietri sul Mare and Sorento

Vietri sul Mare Jul 26, 2016 at 12:44 AM

We plan to stay 14 days in Salerno at the end of august and first half of September. So we planned to visit all the major towns on the Amalfi coast but to have some sunbathing on La Baia beach in Vietri sul mare.

1) Can anyone tell me what are the prices of a parasol + sunbeds for 2 people on La Baia beach in Vietri sul mare and is it far from the bus stops?

2) Are there any sandy beaches in Salerno? What are the prices? Where are they situated?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

more
    • Local buses

Pompeii Yesterday

Are there local buses that you can catch to get to the ruin site from anywhere near Via di Diomede?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation in Ferrara.

Ferrara Yesterday

Could you suggest a budget hotel or bed and breakfast not far from the city center; please?

more
    • Getting from Siena to Pienza--on a Sunday

Tuscany Aug 23, 2016 at 8:16 PM

How can I get from Siena to Pienza on a Sunday afternoon using public transportation?

more
    • Things to do

Lido di Iesolo Aug 11, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Hello, I'am going to Lido di lesolo in September. i would like to know what to visit on two day trip, and if it is not a problem what are average prices on goods such as sports wear, food, souvenirs?

more
    • cmcard2's Profile Photo

Place stay near Pompeii

Pompeii Aug 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Looking for Agriturismo or place stay that is close to Pompeii but outside of Naples.

more
    • gym availability in Rome, Italy

Rome Aug 7, 2016 at 4:27 AM

hi i am visiting Rome in Sept. can you tell me where there are some body building gyms open to tourists please?
      cheers

more
    • Newquay56's Profile Photo

Airport to Aci Trezza

Catania Aug 3, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hi, I wondered how straightforward it was to catch a bus from the airport to Aci Trezza as the taxi fare seems a bit steep. Our flight comes in at approx 10am and the return flight is at approx 10.30.Thanks for help!

more
    • moscit's Profile Photo

Ferragosto in Portofino

Portofino Aug 2, 2016 at 9:37 AM

Hi all, we are planning a visit on the 15th of August and I'm wondering if shops and restaurants will be open or closed since this is a national holiday. Does anyone know if businesses will be open on the 15th of August?

more
    • Assessing the AV2 trail and recomendation where to escape after the 5th day

Dolomiti Jul 27, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Hi,
      My partner and I are planning to arranged to do the first 5 days of Alta Via 2 in the Dolomites. We hike quite a bit but is always just for 1 or 2 days at a time. We are trying to get a better idea of the trail to make sure it is not beyond our capabilities. Our days, along the AV2, are listed below:

Questions:
      1. Can someone comment on what kind of equipment we need and what kind of equiptment is helpful (hiking poles vs. ferratas kits)l. We want to avoid via ferratas.

2. On day 5/6 is there a good place to finish the hike and get back into town. We want to make our way back to Milan .

Thanks!

Day 1 Bressanone to Rifugio Ditta di Bressanone Cicerone book difficulty rating: 2
      Day 2 to Rifugio Genova 2
      Day 3 to Rifugio Puez 2-3
      Day 4 to Rifugio Pisciadu 3
      Day 5 to Rifugio Castiglioni 3
      Day 6 to Rifugio Castiglioni 2

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

AccoMMODATION:

Arezzo Aug 23, 2016 at 11:08 AM

We are attending a wedding at Arrezzo, Italy. Can anyone please help us find a clean, moderate price accommodation. For two people .
      Thank you!!!

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

2 star hotel

Arezzo Aug 16, 2016 at 5:45 AM

We are attending a wedding i Arezzo. Can anyone suggest an accommodation nearest Church of St. Francis in Lucignano?

more
    • Lake liscia Sardinia

Sardegna Aug 14, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to hire canoes on lake liscia?
      Many thanks for the answers regarding the little green train.
      Cakeboy

more
    • Luggage Room at the Padova train station

Padova Aug 11, 2016 at 3:59 AM

Hello, does anyone know if there is luggage room service at the Padova train station? I am passing through the city for a day trip with a large suitcase hence the question so that I can drop off the bag and get it back after my day trip. Thank you.

more
    • Luggage Room at the Assisi train station

Assisi Aug 11, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hello, I will be coming from Rome to Assisi for a one day trip. Does anyone know if there is luggage room (and what is the charge and their service hours) at the Assisi train station so that I can check my bag before boarding the bus to the city centre? Thank you.

more
    • Nerano, Italy

Nerano Aug 10, 2016 at 7:05 PM

has anyone been to Nerano Italy. is it difficult to get to, worth it, are beaches public and what restaurant do you recommend?

thanks

more
    • parking garage @ freedom sq.

Bergamo Aug 5, 2016 at 10:30 AM

how does it ? does it have ticket machines that take credit cards or is there an attendant?

more
    • parking garage

Bergamo Aug 5, 2016 at 10:24 AM

how does the garage @ freedom sq. work? are there ticket machines that take credit cards?

more
    • Wineries near Taormina

Sicilia Aug 3, 2016 at 5:52 AM

Hi, we will be in Taormina in October and have the choice of 3 different wineries on our tour. Just trying to figure out which one to go on. Our choices are: Gambino?, Barone Di Villagrande?, or Benati? Obviously there are other sites we would like to see there as well. If anyone can help us with this, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Driving directions

Peschiera del Garda Aug 2, 2016 at 2:01 AM

i am looking for driving directions from verona airport to the Camping Del Garda site in Peschiera any help would be appreciated

more
    • Best Town to Stay in Cinque Terre in November?

Riomaggiore Aug 1, 2016 at 6:21 AM

Hi, my husband and I are travelling to Cinque Terre for 2 nights in late November this year.
      We are choosing between staying in one of the Cinque Terre towns, or in La Spezia.
      We feel we would like to wake up in one of the towns and experience them fully, but we realise that November is low season and we are wondering which would be the best town to stay in so we can experience the 5 towns, but also be able to find somewhere to eat at night. Will any restaurants be open in Cinque Terre in November? Which town would be the best for both food and access to the other towns?

more
    • Public Transportation in La Maddalena to beaches

Sardegna Jul 30, 2016 at 5:46 AM

Hi there,

I am a little bit struggling with my Sardinia itinerary in August. I decide to stay at La Maddalena for 5 days, but I have a few questions about the public transportation and how to access to the beaches.

1) Is it possible to walk to Bassa Trinita from Spiaggia Monti dell'Arena?
      2) I really would like to visit Cala Serena, Testa del Polpo, and Spiaggia Del Relitto, but I have found out that there are no buses to these places. I am thinking about a daily bike rental. Is the route difficult to bike from La Maddalena?
      3) Is there a small chance for me to get to Spiaggia La Licciola from Santa Teresa Gallera?

I do hope someone can help me with my Sardinia trip and make my visit unforgettable.

Thank you in advanced.

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Wineries near Siena

Siena Jul 29, 2016 at 6:21 PM

We will be staying near Siena and would like any suggestions you could offer for wineries that we could visit. We will have a car so we're not interested in a bus tour, just some nearby places that offer tours of their wineries and vineyards. Has anyone been to one of these places that you could recommend?

more