Are taxis expensive in Billund? Will be staying 8km away from the airport and the buses seem to take a lond, roundabout route. Also, could I cycle to Legoland? Are there spaces to 'park' bicycles?
For adults & seniors is it interesting and is there bus or train service to travel from Copenhagen? Is it more than a Lego store? Thanks for your comments.
What is the fastest and easiest way to get from Bilund airport to Legoland hotel if flight arrives 23:00 and what is the cost? Thank you in advance!
pls help me. haw can I gat filskov kro hotel from Airport ( no taxi)
Any recommendations for a B&B in or near Esbjerg? Will be there at the end of June for a wedding. Any other recommendations for accommodations?
Please advise, How can I travel from Roskilde to Legoland by using public transportation?
Hi, is it feasible for me to arrive at Billund airport at 22:50 on a Tuesday and make it to Vejle via bus? I saw a bus schedule saying the 143 picks up at 23:34, but I don't know if this schedule is accurate, and if leaving the airport is easy and quick. Thanks
Hi all, I accidentally booked my flight to Billund quite late, so that I am arriving in Billund at 22:35. Do you know of any means of travel how I could get to Aalborg the same night? Any hints appreciated! Thank you!
Hello, but do you think that I can leave the car for more days (like one week) near Legoland for free? Actually I need to fly from Billund
My inlaws are visiting Billund and we are visiting them from the UK.
1. I have a business meeting on the monday morning as i return to london late on sunday night, I was wondering if you can recommend a few places where I can buy a suit in Billund, a (Marks & Spencer) equivilent where its not very expensive + (medium quality)? (As we are flying Ryanair we have not booked any luggage except for small carry on).
2. Can you please recommend a few tradtional places to eat in billund?
3. Also besides Lego land what can a few adults do in billund?
Thanks in advance
I will visit Denmark in Dec 2009. I have checked the official website of Legoland, but it does not show the availability during Dec 2009. I would like to know if the park will be closed in late-Dec 2009? Many thx!!
From Hong kong
We are travelling on the DFDS ferry to Esbjerg in May, and will be continuing to Copenhagen by train, but have hit a brick wall trying to find out how to get from the boat to the station.
1) Is there a regular bus, or is it a taxi that is needed?
2) Which station in Esbjerg should we use, as all the rail websites list several.
3) DFDS themselves seem curiously ignorant on the subject, as they no longer sell the necessary tickets.
4) Is there a "connecting" boat train, or do we guess at the timetable?
We are experienced travellers, but are having great trouble in unravelling this one.
Has anyone else done this journey?
What is the quickest way from Billund Airport to Copenhagen, most cost efficient also?
I'd like to rent a summer house near Blaavand next July for approx 6 people. Any recommendations of agencies or websites? I found one called Sol og Vand but any other suggestions would be apprciated. We are going for the full service and would like a house with sauna and if possible a pool.
Legoland is on our agenda. We were there 3 years ago and my son still speaks of it as the best place in the whole world (and we live in Miami and have visited the Orlando theme parks including Disney). So this trip we are planning on going there again. Seeking advice:
1. Where to stay. -- anyplace that is South of Legoland all the way to Germany and is unique/wonderful/not super inconvenient will be considered.
2. we are looking at approximately June 20 -- any reason to vary our dates (any special festivals somewhere that we can catch in either direction or at Legoland)
3. Anything new at Legoland?
4. We will be staying for a week plus on a North Sea island off the coast of Schleswig Holstein (Foehr) -- so we are not looking for more Waddensea adventures -- but what else should we see in Southern Jutland?
(I am also posting this in the general Denmark forum as the Billund forum does not appear very active)
[FYI -- LOVE Denmark. Spent time in Copenhagen and Odense last real vacation and visited Hamlet's castle before circling around through Sweden -- this time want to understand Southern Jutland -- next trip likely to be northers Jutland and Norway -- but I am getting ahead of myself...)
Getting a car for 2 days in Denmark. Need to get some help on worthwhile places to go. We like the off the track kind of places along with the "must see". We were wondering if anyone has been to Ribe and is it worth the trip.
Help! Will be travelling to Esbjerg in early Jan 06 and need to know the fastest or just the best way to get to Copenhagen from there. Anyone know??
Hi! Me and my family (5 pers.) are planning a visit to Legoland in Billund, Denmark. I'd like to know if anybody had any suggestions for a decent place to stay for a few days nearby. We are going to drive all the way from Finland with our own car or fly to north Germany - Hamburg perhaps - and rent a car and drive from there to Billund and back and fly back home. Thanx!