Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • What to do in reus

by stringylaydee Online Now Jul 31, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I am potentially going to reus the last two weeks in September, whats open? And what can i do? Are any water parks open?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jul 31, 2015 at 1:29 PM
    • Reus car hire

by Vibhaco Online Now May 31, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Planning a 14 day househunting trip to Reus area. Is it cheaper/ easier to hire a car at airport for whole time, or, as we are spending one night at each end of the holiday in Reus itself, is it better to wait and hire the car for only 12 days from town?
      Vibhaco

1 Answer Jun 1, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • costa dorada

by markfitzsimmons1 Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM

we are in deus for 2 weeks tho summer with 2 kids, girls aged 11 and 12 who are quite adventurous. whats the best trip, not more than 2 hrs drive from deus. we could stay overnight. we know the costa brava quite well so would like to head in a different direction maybe inland or towards valencia

4 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 6:40 AM
    • Good restaurant nr. Quality Hotel in Reus?

by ivanmacx Online Now Sep 27, 2006 at 5:37 AM

Myself and a group of friends (about 15 of us) are visiting Reus this weekend. We're staying in the Quality Hotel (La Carretera De Salou 129) and wondered if anyone knew a good restaurant, not too expensive within walking distance (or a short taxi ride if not)? A traditional Spanish restaurant would be our preference.

• traval from our hotel in cambrill (nr reus ) spain

by lswuk Online Now Jan 1, 2006 at 7:57 AM

my wife & i are flying into reus airport and stopping @a hotal in cambrill whats the best way to get around as a tourist locally and into barcalona as well........... ??? ya know do the tourist sightseeing and stuff

and any advice on local attractions that need to be visted as well as any not too be missed in barcelona
      can anyone halp ?????????????

many thanks
      les

1 Answer Jan 1, 2006 at 8:59 AM
    • Reus to Calafell

by sonia6 Online Now Jun 10, 2005 at 4:30 PM

Could anyone tell me if there is any public transport from Reus Airport to Calafell.

• shopping around Reus

by chatea Online Now Jun 1, 2005 at 7:52 AM

We are due to land at Reus in a couple of weeks, and are staying about half an hour away.

Does anyone know of a large supermarket we could go and do a big shop, we will have a car.

Thanks