VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Respublika Khakasiya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • entry to Mongolia from western border

Abakan Jun 21, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Hi,

I shall be going UB to Krasnoysark , Russia soon. I hope to re-enter from Western Mongolia ( Tsagaanuur-Tashanta ) border and from there make my way to UB.

Appreciate if any one can comment or give information regarding any of the following :

1> Tashanta/Tsagaanuur border entry: Is it possible? What are the operational days and timing

2> Transportation from Krasnoysark ( or nearby cities such as Novosibirsk) to the Tashanta gate entry ( I can travel and stopover from town to town until I reach the border gate )

3> Transportation from Tsagaanuur gate entry to UB. ( I can travel and stopover from provinces to provinces until I arrive UB. )

• Travel through russia to mongolia

Abakan May 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Hi
      I am trekking in abakan in july and want to travel by train or bus into mongolia via a border crossing open to foreigners.

Can you tell me what my options are to do this ( without flying)

many thanks

3 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 12:29 AM
    • Hotels

Abakan Jul 5, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Where and how many hotels are in Abakan, and their names

1 Answer Jul 5, 2007 at 7:26 PM