Republic of Serbia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Year trip

Belgrade Nov 27, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Hello, im looking for a companion for visiting Serbia ski resort Zlatibor for new year. I would spend there 5-6 days and after go to Belgrade for exploring the city for another 2 days. Im traveling with few friends and we already have accomodation in both places but we rented a house and still have free places for sharing with more people :)...The more the marrier :)))... If anyone interested let me know

more

Popular Republic of Serbia Travel Answer Locations

• New Year trip

Belgrade Nov 27, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Hello, im looking for a companion for visiting Serbia ski resort Zlatibor for new year. I would spend there 5-6 days and after go to Belgrade for exploring the city for another 2 days. Im traveling with few friends and we already have accomodation in both places but we rented a house and still have free places for sharing with more people :)...The more the marrier :)))... If anyone interested let me know

1 Answer Nov 27, 2016 at 2:06 AM
    • 5 days in Belgrade

Belgrade Oct 25, 2016 at 7:56 AM

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are going to Belgrade from Friday to Tuesday (5 days/4 nights).

We are planning on visiting two museums (Nikola Tesla & Yusgoslav History), have spotted some bars/restaurants/clubs.

Do you have any places you'd like to share? We'd like to go to some orignal places/hidden gems most tourists don't visit :)

Thank you very much, Romain

10 Answers Nov 4, 2016 at 9:58 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Transport links from between Uzice and Tara Mountain?

Uzice Sep 10, 2016 at 5:58 AM

Hello all
      Are there any public buses running between Uzice and Tara Mountain? Does anyone have any details? Perhaps it's only possible to visit to hike the mountain with a car? Can anyone advise? It will only be a daytrip from Uzice to visit Tara Mountain, hope it will be enough time to see that famous view from that famous viewing point :)))
      Thanks guys!
      DG

1 Answer Sep 13, 2016 at 1:53 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Clubbing in Belgrade?

Belgrade Jun 26, 2016 at 5:52 AM

Why do the bouncers ask if one has a reservation??? Thanks for any insights..

4 Answers Jun 26, 2016 at 11:28 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Bus to Sarajevo

Belgrade Jun 17, 2016 at 3:08 AM

Hi, Can any kindred soul suggest the best way and location to reach Sarajevo please? Thank you very much.

7 Answers Sep 17, 2016 at 8:11 PM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Historic, elegant hotel in Belgrade

Belgrade Jun 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Hi Folks, Could anyone kindly suggest some place special to experience this Balkan behemoth, please?

Thank you

6 Answers Jun 8, 2016 at 7:41 AM
    • Durfun's Profile Photo

Historic, elegant hotel in Belgrade

Belgrade Jun 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Hi Folks, Could anyone kindly suggest some place special to experience this Balkan behemoth, please?

Thank you

5 Answers Jun 26, 2016 at 6:01 AM
    • Group Activities

Novi Sad May 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

I am arranging a trip for a group that will visit the city during the EXIT festival.

Are there any spectacular group activities? For a group of twelve (young) men? Something like a speedboattrip over the Danube?

2 Answers May 13, 2016 at 2:24 PM
    • Gym at Belgrade

Belgrade May 13, 2016 at 5:29 AM

If anybody also knows some public or private gym/fitness centre that I could possibly use for a short period of time (like 2 weeks), please let me know.

6 Answers May 13, 2016 at 9:27 PM
    • Trying to get to Pecs from Belgrade in the easiest and/or quickest way possible

Belgrade May 13, 2016 at 5:26 AM

Can someone tell me the best way to go to Pecs from Belgrade? I heard taking bus and train combination is the best way but can someone tell me exactly what to take?? I would like to be in Pecs by 4pm. Thank you.

8 Answers May 13, 2016 at 9:22 PM
    • Secutiry Issues

Novi Pazar Apr 27, 2016 at 6:34 PM

I would like to know how safe is the city?

Is there any real treat or danger against tourists?

3 Answers Apr 27, 2016 at 11:47 PM
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Train from Belgrade to Podgorica (Montenegro)

Belgrade Apr 19, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Folks,

Has any one travelled from Belgrade to Podgorica by train? I plan to do it next week but it seems that tickets cannot be booked online - http://www.srbvoz.rs/
      Then should I risk and buy tickets straight from the train station in Belgrade? Can it be overbooked or there are always places available?

Thanks in advance!

11 Answers May 20, 2016 at 5:48 AM
    • Novi Pazar

Novi Pazar Apr 15, 2016 at 6:11 AM

Are there any Japanese tourists there?

6 Answers Apr 15, 2016 at 3:22 PM
    • Colin Redman

Donji Milanovac Mar 30, 2016 at 2:26 AM

I will be docking in Donji Milanovac on a river cruise boat. Does anyone know if the boast moor in the town and therefore it is easy to explore the town under your own steam?

2 Answers Mar 30, 2016 at 1:39 PM
    • lordgarner's Profile Photo

Travel from Pristina to Tirana, Albania

Pristina Mar 17, 2016 at 2:29 AM

I would appreciate any help in determining the options for travelling between these two cities.

2 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 11:15 AM
    • Watch Galatasaray-Lazio Match in Belgrad

Belgrade Feb 16, 2016 at 8:01 AM

We would like to watch Galatasaray-Lazio Eurcup Elimination Match at 21.05 on Thursday 18th of February. (2 days later)
      Is it possible to find a place that will broadcast this match in Belgrad?
      Our hotel is near Knez Mihailova, it would better if close to that area.

Hope to receive your answers.. Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Feb 16, 2016 at 8:54 AM
    • Watch Galatasaray-Lazio Match in Belgrad

Belgrade Feb 16, 2016 at 7:14 AM

We would like to watch Galatasaray-Lazio Eurcup Elimination Match at 21.05 on Thursday 18th of February. (2 days later)
      Is it possible to find a place that will broadcast this match in Belgrad?
      Our hotel is near Knez Mihailova, it would better if close to that area.

Hope to receive your answers.. Thanks a lot.

• Is it too hot to bring a baby in July?

Republic of Serbia Jan 30, 2016 at 9:12 AM

We are maybe planning to go to Serbia in July, but we are not sure if it is too hot for a baby. I find it hard to find out how many degrees Celsius the average day temperature is in july. Do anyone know that? And do anyone have any experience on this matter?

11 Answers Feb 1, 2016 at 3:23 AM
    • fdaarch's Profile Photo

Breakfast??

Despotovac Jan 24, 2016 at 4:16 AM

Hi, my wife and I will be visiting Despotovac at the end of March 2016. Is there anywhere in town where we can get breakfast as it appears that the Hotel Resava does not offer this?

Thank you

Barry Hunt

9 Answers Jan 26, 2016 at 9:41 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Does it make sense to visit Tara Mountain from Zlatibor or Uzice?

Tara Jan 13, 2016 at 1:16 PM

Hello all
      What do you think? Which of the above places have good transport links to Tara Mountain? Is there accomodation near Tara Mountain? Does it require a full day to hike to the top? Maybe more time required?
      Looking forward to hearing from you!
      DG

2 Answers Jan 13, 2016 at 11:26 PM
    • philan's Profile Photo

Dentist recommendation in belgrade

Belgrade Aug 26, 2015 at 7:23 AM

Hi all

I would like to know whether someone could recommend us to some good dentists in belgrade?

Hope to receive valid recommendations. Thank you all.

Kind regards
      Phil

3 Answers Apr 12, 2016 at 6:30 AM
    • Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

From Prishtina airport to city center

Pristina Jul 31, 2015 at 9:30 AM

We are travelling to Kosovo in September and we are 5 people. After landing to Prishtina airport we will head to Prizren.
      As far as I know there are buses from Prishtina to Prizren. How frequent are they and how long does it cost?
      On the other hand what are the transportation options from airport to city center? Are there public buses or shuttle bus?
      Thanks

• The best budget decent for holiday in Belgrade ???

Belgrade Jul 20, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Hi, I'm From Algeria and the DINAR Algerian is Almost the same value with the DINAR serbian , but its worth less then EURO :

1,00 DZD = 1,10506 RSD
      1,00 EUR = 108,992 DZD

So ..
      i'm wondering how much is needed to get a week holiday in belgrade , the minimum and the maximum , i mean cheap hotels cheap restaurants ..ect ,, and well hotels and well restaurants
      how much its takes to spend one night , and should i bring dinar serbian or euro ?
      please also how much i need for a week ? and what if i wasn't in the center of belgrade is it gonna be cheaper ?

3 Answers Jul 20, 2015 at 10:14 AM
    • What is open in Belgrade on the non-orthodox Christmas (December 25)

Belgrade Jul 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM

I will be in Europe in December and since most things are closed on Christmas, I was thinking of visiting Belgrade for a few days over December 25. Will everything be open?

3 Answers Jul 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM
    • Cheap good quality Serbian restaurants in Belgrade

Belgrade Jun 9, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Just hoping for some suggestions for restaurants serving local food in Belgrade.

1 Answer Jun 9, 2015 at 6:24 PM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Belgrade Hop on, Hop off Bus Service

Belgrade May 26, 2015 at 1:20 AM

Is there currently a Hop on, Hop off Tourist Bus in Belgrade? I believe there used to be one in a Green and Yellow livery, but I can't find any Website giving route details. The BStours company offer an open tourist bus, but this seems to be a fixed length tour, including a tour guide, and not a hop on, hop off service.

2 Answers May 26, 2015 at 7:54 AM
    • gwn_joelle's Profile Photo

What to visit in Belgrade?

Belgrade May 7, 2015 at 10:50 AM

I wanna go to Belgrade for 2 or 3 days, what should i defenitely visit?

9 Answers Feb 15, 2016 at 8:34 AM
    • Where can I find out which bus to take in English, PlanPlus is only in Serbian

Belgrade Apr 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Where can I find out which bus to take in English, PlanPlus is only in Serbian

2 Answers Apr 29, 2015 at 8:56 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Tickets for Crvena Zvezda vs. Partizan

Belgrade Mar 25, 2015 at 2:05 AM

I want to visit the eternal derby this April. As far as I know, it is possible to buy tickets on matchday. Is this true? Do you know the opening time of ticket booths? Are they only situated at Marakana or are there booth in Belgrades inner city?

3 Answers Apr 21, 2015 at 5:12 AM
    • advice pleace good restaurant

Sabac Mar 14, 2015 at 8:14 PM

can you please advice good restaurant in Sabac or vicinity?
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Mar 15, 2015 at 3:46 AM