Rehovot Travel Answers

change location

Accomodation

by wombatz Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 6:46 AM

Hello Forum ! Being a first time visitor to Rehovot I was wondering what type of accomodation is available in or arround Rehovot, i.e.: Hotel, Kibbuz, Motel, Private etc., can any one help ? thanx

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Sharon's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation

by Sharon Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:16 AM

Just to let you know that rehovot is abit far from Tel Aviv and all the night life or other attraction. basically there's nothing much to do there. I dont know whats your need about Rehovot but i think you should know that. S.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Sharon's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomodation

by Sharon Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:31 AM

I thought of that and i agree with you Gili. I just thought that it would be good to let know about it. Thats all.

• Re: Re: Accomodation

by wombatz Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:49 AM

Sharon,Gili, thanks for your informaton, at least one of you was right = I am actually visiting Genesis Seeds in Rehovot, and am not too concerned about night life. Just wondering: are Sharon and Gili from Rehovot ? If so we could meet? ( always nice to have contacts around the world) thanx wombatz

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomodation

by Sharon Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 8:29 AM

Hi, Well if thats the case then no problem. Im not living in Rehovot but near tel aviv to the east side. drop a line if you'l be in TA maybe we can do something. But as Gili said you wont have problem there with all the young guy & glas around. Good Luck

• hilla_m's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation

by hilla_m Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 12:38 AM

Hi As for your interest I was grew up in Rehovot and I have to agree with Gili that there is just one hotel in Rehovot and it is the one that Gili has mentioned, but if u r a visitor of one of the high institute, sometime they arranged the accommodation in their place. Any how near Rehovot there are some places to sleep but don't try them if u don't have a car with u, because I wouldn't trust the public transportation from there Here are some of them: Mazkeret Batia -Michal's Zimmer: 053-228275, 08-9340415 Kibbutz Hafez Haim: Phone # 08-8593888, Fax # 08-8593958 If u have more questions about Rehovot don't hesitate to ask. Hilla

• vered_here's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Accomodation

by vered_here Online Now May 4, 2005 at 1:21 AM

Are there other posibilitys to stay in Rehovot? Mybe close to the Waitzman Institute? I have a car.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines