VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Region de Saint-Louis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• blunder1954's Profile Photo

moslim women and banks

Dakar Dec 28, 2016 at 7:47 AM

is it true that moslim women in Dakar are not allowed to receive money from men in banks? I ve to let my African womanfriend here in Sweden send my wife there money, who then sends another woman there who then gives to my wife, as im not allowed to send straight to that woman, so it passes my friend here

more

Popular Region de Saint-Louis Travel Answer Locations

• pencho15's Profile Photo

One day trips

Saint-Louis Nov 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hello, I am traveling to Senegal in a couple of weeks, and I intend to visit Saint Louis. I intend to use the city as a base and make one or two day trips from there. I was wondering what places you recommend me to visit this way, leaving the city early and returning there to sleep. I am specially interested in Podor, but in the maps it looks a little far away, is it possible to go there and back the same day? if not what other places you recommend me?

• Winksc's Profile Photo

Mauritania Mania

Saint-Louis Dec 17, 2004 at 4:25 AM

I'll be in St Louis around beginning of feb with my fiance. I really want to visit Mauritania and I found a company called Sahel Decouverte who do 1 or 2 day excursions into Mauritania about 50/90 Euros. I contacted them. But they only do one for a minimum 4 people. So if by some amazing coincedence there was at least 2 other people in this city beginning of feb who wanted to visit Mauritania that would be great, We could arrange it all together. Otherwise I have to go and take my chances.

2 Answers Dec 20, 2004 at 9:00 AM