VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Redwood City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• heidstar's Profile Photo

Can I do Catalina and Balboa island in one day

Newport Beach Feb 2, 2017 at 11:51 PM

Staying at the holiday inn express Newport for 3 nights...no car...
      Already booked and paid after I realised not walking distance to beach at all...
      Can uber to Laguna one day and I thought these 2 islands would be a great idea...

more
    • Weather November

California Feb 1, 2017 at 1:44 AM

I know I asked yesterday about Florida but we are also looking at Palm/Desert Springs California - what is the weather liable to be like in November

Will the roads be snow free to Las Vegas and what is the weather liable to be like in Vegas in November.

Plan to possibly fly to Los Angeles - use Desert/Palm Springs and tour from there and possibly take a few days out to visit Vegas - could even fly into Vegas if the flights were cheaper

Many thanks for so many questions

more
    • Yosemite Valley

Yosemite National Park Feb 6, 2017 at 11:07 AM

Hi,

Me and a friend are planning of going to Yosemite valley in about a week (17-18 feb 2017). Will we be able to drive there from the west (Mariposa) without any snow chains on the car? Is the road even open?
      Thanks in advance for answer!

more
    • RV storage

by nicoleantoni Online Now Aug 10, 2016 at 3:19 PM

Hi,
      I would put my french RV in a guarded parking for 4 months at Redwood city California
      Thanks for your reply
      N. Antoni

14 Answers Aug 30, 2016 at 5:45 PM