Redlands

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yosemite Valley Stables

Yosemite National Park Apr 13, 2016 at 8:51 PM

When do the Yosemite Valley Stables open for reservations?

more
    • Heat in July

Palm Springs Yesterday

Hi, I will be travelling to Palm Springs in July with my family, in a class-C RV we rented. Will it be too heat to walk downtown? Will some businesses be closed for summer? Thanks!

more
    • Vintage0345's Profile Photo

Cheap oversea freight service in San Diego

San Diego Apr 13, 2016 at 4:54 PM

Good day,

May I know which company offer cheap and realiable oversea freight service in San Diego? Will be sending parcel about 20 to 30kg back to singapore. Thank you.

Regards
      Mr Tham

more

Places of interest and recommended transportation

San Francisco Apr 8, 2016 at 4:42 AM

Good day,

My family will be flying to San Francisco in July. It's our first trip here n will be bunking over a B&B near Chinatown (finance district).
      Will be staying over for 2 days.

Need some guidance on the transportation from airport to Chinatown and the places of interest in San Francisco. Lastly, places to avoid in San Francisco. Thank you.

more
    • Evergreen lodge-Nov sat, do I need chains?

Yosemite National Park Apr 10, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Hi

My family are thinking of staying here 3 & 4th Nov for 2 nights as cheaper than inside park, however will I need chains at all as off the beaten track

The reason I ask is that it is a rental car and if chains needed then I will not stay here as will invalidate the insurance

We are coming from San Francisco

Any advice appreciated

more
    • Nighthiking dangers

Yosemite National Park Apr 27, 2016 at 3:20 AM

Hello,

I'm planning to stay near Yosemite NP from May 27-29 and in one of those two nights, I'd like to drive up to Glacier Point two shoot some milky way photos as it rises righthand of Half Dome (between 10pm and 1am) if conditions permit. Lateron that night, I'd like to hike halfway down the 4 Mile Trail to be at a scenic spot where I have a reverse tunnel view, to get some sunrise photos as the first sunbeams strike the walls to the west.
      As I will be travelling on my own, is there a significant danger of mountain lion or bear encounters when I'm alone? Where could I look for other people/photographers who might be interested to join my plans?

Appreciated,
      Thomas

more
    • christhewriter's Profile Photo

FREE ATTRACTIONS IN LOS ANGELES???

Hollywood Apr 8, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Im going there next month to universal studios but we're staying for 3 more days so I would like to visit other -not very expensive- places. Any recommendation or tip is more than welcome :)

Thanks!

more
    • Any evening transportation from Monterey to Santa Barbara

California Apr 10, 2016 at 12:55 PM

Have visited all of the above cities previously. NY flight arrives SFO after 3pm and hope to travel by shuttle from airport to Monterey. Trying yto avoid paying hotel for one night in Monterey as hotels in Santa Barbara are heavily booked at weekend. Original plan was to stay 3 nights in Monterey,  take Amtrak Surfliner to Santa Barbara as on previous trips.  Did not see any nonstop flight from SFO to SBA. 

Trying to switch and go directly to Santa Barbara early in week 6/21,  return via Monterey by Amtrak for 3 nights and then on to San Francisco for 1 or 2 nights before my late night flight back to JFK. Any suggestions if this is at all possible. Monterey shuttle leaves SFO at 4:30pm so it might be difficult. I did travel one time from SFO via San Jose but have not found any transportation late evening from San Jose to Santa Barbara. Are there other shuttles doing this route? If this is not possible I might just extend my stay in Monterey to enjoy Big Sur and the other scenic areas. Looking forward to any helpful suggestions from members. Thank you.

more

Advice on San Diego Vacation

San Diego Apr 5, 2016 at 6:05 AM

Good Day to All,

I need advice for my trip to San Diego on 23rd July to 31st July 2016.

Total 3 adults travelling from San Francisco to San Diego.
      1) Best recommendation whether to travel by Air, Train or Bus from SFO to SAN as we have 1 large sized luggage?

2) Any Cheap and reailable Car Rental Company in San Diego for 8 Days? Any hidden charges by car rental companies and should i take up the add ons package provided by rental companies? Any airport charges if i return the car at SAN airport?

3) Planning to drive to LA for a day, any toll fees on the highways and peak timings on the highways?

4) Places of interest in San Diego?

5) What is the expected weather during 23rd to 31st July 2016?

6) Any dangerous places or areas to avoid in SAN?

Thank you and appreciated all advice.

Regards
      WY Tham

more
    • Where does "The Snake" start please on Mulholland Highway?

Los Angeles Apr 7, 2016 at 9:00 AM

It's the only bit of Mulholland Highway I wish to do. I guess as it has been quite iconic in films etc. But I am trying to find out a place to head for for the start of it but I don't seem to be having much luck. I hope someone can help.

Many thanks!

more