Rawlins

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help with family of 5

San Antonio Apr 28, 2016 at 9:43 PM

I'm looking for a large room with 2 queen beds for family of 5. I need safe parking for my vehicle. We want to visit The Alamo, River walk, market, & the Tower. Where is the best area to stay? We need a frig in the room also. Thank you

more
    • Texans game

Houston Apr 23, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Going to chargers/Texans game late November. Should I stay near stadium or downtown? If downtown what area?

I'm in my 40's traveling with buddy. We like to cab it from airport when we can because we like to drink during our stay and don't want to drive. Hou airport seems close enough to go that route. Sometimes we pick a hotel in walking distance to stadium but if downtown us better scene we would go that route instead. Prefer nice hotels with amenities like bar, restaurant, fitness center, etc. 3+ stars would be preferable.

If you recommended downtown what part? Seems to be rather spread out. If downtown would like a place close to public transportation to game. What form would you recommend for getting to game? Train, bus, cab?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve

more
    • Hotel preference

San Antonio Apr 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM

I would like to find a hotel in San Antonio with a nice big steam shower. Any suggestions?

more
    • Driving from New Orleans to San Antonio

Beaumont Apr 9, 2016 at 7:25 AM

One leg of our road trip is New Orleans to San Antonio. It seems Beaumont is about half way there. Is there anything of interest to see or do should we decide to take a break and spend the night there?

more
    • Is it safe to walk round Dallas Downtown

Dallas Apr 29, 2016 at 12:40 AM

Hi My friend and I are coming to Dallas in 2 weeks and we are staying on Elm Street, I have googled some bars close to our hotel such the Iron Cactus and the Press Box. It says its a 7 minute walk from our hotel, now we are coming from England and live in a City and do walk about of an evening. But I was wondering how safe it is for 2 women to walk back to their hotel from Main St to Elm St on their own late evening. Would it be safer to get an Uber home?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

small trip ideas

Dallas Apr 28, 2016 at 3:47 PM

i am asking this on behave of my elderly parents(quite fit though)-- they will be going to little elm, texas in May to visit relatives for two weeks-- i am thinking that a small trip away in that time might be a good idea for them.They dont want to put out the relatives too much with trips out and about -- can anyone tell me about public transport out of little elm --buses/trains to anywhere interesting ?
      I was also thinking that there might be a short bus trip tour from dallas to san antonio or somewhere else interesting -- just lasting up to 4 days or so.As i said they are quite fit so lots of walking would be okay-- but not very confident in another country(from Australia)-- thank you

more