Ras Al Khaimah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Purchase of NOL Silver Card with 7 day pass

Dubai Sep 29, 2016 at 12:34 AM

All information of the Nol Card states that the Silver Card costs AED 25 which includes an initial e-purse value of AED 19. One 7 days pass for all zones costs AED 110. How does this work? Lets say you have purchased a Silver Card by paying AED 25, you now have a balance of AED 19 loaded on to it. Do you now pay AED 110 - AED 19 (AED 91) additional to get the 7 days pass? Or is there a direct purchase of both the Silver Card and the 7 days pass? Be grateful if someone can clarify. Thanks in Advance.

• garos's Profile Photo

Half day metro ticket.

Dubai Oct 17, 2016 at 10:30 AM

I will be landing in Dubai airport on 24th at 10.30 am from Chennai.

I have full half day ,
      1. Can I get half day metro ticket or limited trip ticket for 24th .
      2, I think metro is the best to commute between airport & Hotel... ur suggestion pl.
      3. Where to buy desert safari ticket and what is the cost... does it take one full day.

• garos's Profile Photo

3 days iterinary in Dubai

Dubai Oct 14, 2016 at 7:47 AM

I am from India
      Can any one suggest me the 3 days itinerary in Dubai. I plan to visit during 4th week of October 16.
      1. All must see places
      2. Advance ticket booking facility
      3. Big bus local hop-on Hop-of bus details
      4. Ideal place to stay( Hotel)) in tourists interest ,

Kindly advice me

• NOI pass for tourist

Dubai Oct 9, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Is dubai metro NOI card for tourist of 7 day is valid travel on metro and buses as well for unlimited rides? How much does it cost?

• Day Trips to Sharjah and Abu Dhabi

Dubai Oct 4, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Will be in Dubai from Oct 12 for 5 days, and would like to see the sights while husband watch cricket. Would like to take a day tour to Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Would I have to do two separate one day trip or can they be combined in one day?Would also like to use reputable Tour operator. Husband wants to stay at Conrad Dubai and I want to stay to Sofitel Dubai, any idea which is better. Thanks

• Dina510's Profile Photo

Looking for a travel partner.

Dubai Oct 8, 2016 at 1:36 PM

Hey there! I'm from Spain, I always travel with friends but this time no one is available and I really want to travel to Dubai in decembre. So I'm looking for a travel partner. Let me know if you are interested.

• garos's Profile Photo

combining Abhu dhabi & sharja

Dubai Oct 16, 2016 at 12:29 PM

I am planning to go to Dubai in Oct 4th week. I desire to combine Abhu dhabi & sharja also thru red bus
      One day each.

Does Red bus gives a combo ticket like 48 hours in Dubai & One Day Abu-dabhi,,,

On which days the Abu dhabi buses operate from Dubai ......any specific days for Abu dhabi tour????

On Friday which are the places will be closed / or to be avoided.

Regards .

• daryleann's Profile Photo

Tickets to observation Burj Kalifa?

Dubai Oct 19, 2016 at 1:34 PM

When I try to book at the official site, it only allows for one month ahead. Since we will be leaving on a cruise, and I assume it is cheaper to buy online, are other sites such as '' reliable? anyone had experience? Viator charges $$ more for the same ticket, so not using them.
      Thanks for input.

• garos's Profile Photo

dubai flight

Dubai Sep 27, 2016 at 1:09 PM

What is Okay to board in Dubai flight and Pl inform whether Emirates Airlines arranges for
      Dubai Visa for free or Nominal amount.
      I am planning to go in Oct 3rd week.

Thanx & regards

• VISA requirements and insurance requirement

Dubai Oct 10, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Hi, I am from Philippines, I am working in Thailand and plan to have atleast 1 week vacation in dubai before going back home. How is the process of getting a tourist visa for dubai and do they require purchasing travel insurance first?
      Any information will help, thank you!

Near Ras Al Khaimah

• Public transportation and accomodation

by Tin_10001 Online Now May 2, 2016 at 6:20 AM

Are public buses within RAK already available? Or they still rely on taxi? How much is the standard fare? How about accomodation- where can I find affordable accomodation- flat share/condo share?

• pierre1974dale's Profile Photo

Travelling in Feb 15

by pierre1974dale Online Now Dec 27, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Travelling there as a couple we are after some info regarding trips and any must do's we will be there for 6 days. We have been looking at a Dhow trip from Mousadam and also a trip around the Hatta mountains any advice & tips??

2 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 1:12 AM
    • RAK - Abu Dhabi

by tourist1111 Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Whats the best way to get from Ras Al Khaimah to Abu Dhabi?

• safety

by SheilaN8 Online Now Apr 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM

is RAK safe for girl?
      I'll may live there alone and wondering about the safety. Thanks

4 Answers Apr 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • LizzieSouthWales's Profile Photo

Need some advice before going to RAK

by LizzieSouthWales Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Hi, I have booked to go to RAK on 8th Sept till 16th Sept which I am awae of now is Ramadam (was not told by travel agent). This is not a big problem for me as I dont drink and wanted a quiet relaxing holiday anyway.

A few things I wanted to query were dress code both for me and my partner in shopping areas, on excursions, around hotel and dining areas and beach.
      Also tipping, is this expected or not approved of.
      We dont wish to offend people and from another forum I dont get any clear answers

13 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • whats it like?

by donnahol Online Now Nov 24, 2006 at 8:19 AM

I have been to Dubai and loved it, we want to try a different part next time Ras Al Khaimah looks nice and quiet, so can anyone answer my questions? Is the beach as nice as the beach at Jumeirah Dubai? What are the resturants like? Is there less traffic? Is there shopping malls? Is it as safe? please help

3 Answers Nov 30, 2006 at 1:12 PM