VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Randers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Durfun's Profile Photo

Best nightclub in town, please?

Copenhagen Dec 26, 2016 at 11:09 AM

Is there a really hot night club you can recommend, please? Where the girls/ladies turn up dressed to the nines, and REALLY STYLISH? Thank you.

Just interested in seeing Danes at their best, for innocent admiring and perhaps a bit of small talk and exchange of cultural fineries..

Thank you very much.

Darsh

more
    • How to reach copenhagen Airport to Randers

by Viky_IN Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hi ,

I will be visiting Denmark 1st time , this business trip .Can anybody help me with best way and easy way to reach randers from copenhagen airport.

I saw previous post to take 888 but i think it will be difficult for me as i will have laugauge.

Please suggest.

2 Answers Jan 27, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    • randers

by shinkita Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 2:37 AM

what is most cost effective way to travel from coopenhagen -randers and from randers to groningen during june 30th-2011

2 Answers Jun 7, 2011 at 3:08 AM
    • Tips

by bala2008 Online Now Sep 3, 2008 at 5:50 AM

Hi,

I am visiting Randers for a week for my official work. I would like to have few travel tips (about safety, health, food etc.). Please provide if there is any www link. How about weather condition there? I'm coming from Singapore. I need few suggestion for Restaurants and how to manage weather condition. Will I get Indian or Asian food there? Few suggestion, please. Thanks and appreciate your comments.

1 Answer Sep 3, 2008 at 1:35 PM