Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

bar opening times

Treviso Dec 4, 2016 at 1:31 PM

Hi vt'ers

I am off to Treviso on the 29th December for new year and all the bars seem to say open for lunch 12 -3 then dinner 7 til late, does this mean that I will not be able to get a drink between 3 and 7 times and will the bars actually shut in the afternoon.

cheers in advance

more
    • CanadianOne's Profile Photo

Venice to Croatia

Venice Nov 21, 2016 at 9:41 AM

HI VT!

Whats the best way to get to Croatia from Venice and back.
      We only have a week in Venice, but would love to see Croatia for atleast 2 days.

thank you!

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

spare days

Treviso Nov 12, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Hi
      I will be in Treviso over new year and flying back on the 6th January. I have plans up to the 2nd jan then nothing planes. What is there to do ? I have a good budget and maybe could go to other city for a couple of days maybe.
      thanks in advance vt'ers

more
    • Private rooms ("camere") in Quarto d'Altino

by ramot418 Online Now Jun 29, 2005 at 10:55 PM

I'm planning to be in Venice in about 2 weeks. I will have a car at my disposal, so I have decided not to stay in Venice, but in Quarto d'Altino - a town east of Venice, about half an hour away by train.

Does anyone know about the availability of private rooms ("camere") in this town? Has anyone stayed overnight in the town?

1 Answer Jul 25, 2005 at 5:30 AM
    • Town east of Venice, Italy

by ramot418 Online Now Jun 24, 2004 at 10:32 PM

I will be in Quarto d'Altino next month on my way to Venice. I would like to know 2 things: 1. Has anyone been to this town and know about the availability of private rooms (camere)? 2. I will be arriving by car on the main road (A4) from the east (Trieste). Does the appropriate exit/turn-off sign specifically say "Quarto d'Altino" so that I get off the main road at the right place? Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 25, 2004 at 6:22 AM