change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Reg travel to dubai

Qatar 16 hours ago

Hi,

I am on a work business visa to Qatar. But I would like to go on a tour to dubai. IIsitpossible to go on a tour to Dubai by any means like getting a tourist visa to travel from qatar to dubai or any other way? Please advice. Thanks.

more

Popular Qatar Travel Answer Locations

• Reg travel to dubai

Qatar 16 hours ago

Hi,

I am on a work business visa to Qatar. But I would like to go on a tour to dubai. IIsitpossible to go on a tour to Dubai by any means like getting a tourist visa to travel from qatar to dubai or any other way? Please advice. Thanks.

2 Answers 8 hours ago
    • Long layover (20hours) in Doha international airport, what and how should I do?

Doha May 17, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Dear

My Qatar airline will make me stay in Doha for 20 hours (from 7:00AM on July 18th to 2:30AM on July 19th) until next transferred flight. My original flight is from New York in USA. I will head to Cape Town after I stay in Doha for 20 hours.

What should I do in Doha airport? I think that I need a long nap probably.
      So, can I use complimentary stay during the time in airport hotel?

And, can I use complimentary access to any lounge for me?

Thanks

3 Answers May 18, 2016 at 5:53 AM
    • Transit in Doha Int'l. Airport.

Doha Apr 28, 2016 at 12:55 PM

HI,
      Does anyone have any idea how's immigration/security control system in Doha Int'l Airport. Been reading reviews and most of the downside was the queueing which take ages before getting through. This will be our first time transiting doha airport. Any other helpful advise please. Thank you.

6 Answers Apr 29, 2016 at 6:02 AM
    • Doha Transit question

Qatar Apr 26, 2016 at 10:39 AM

I am considering a trip that would require transiting in Doha, probably not leaving the airport unless the layover turns out to be very long.

My "problem:" I am dual US/Israeli citizens. I will be traveling on my US passport anyway. But it says I was born in Israel.

Questions:
      1) are Israeli citizens barred from transiting in Doha?
      2) will the airport officials even ask to see passports?
      3) will US passports with born in israel be a problem?

We can avoid all this by taking another route, but this one is quite a bit cheaper so I thought I would explore it.

2 Answers Apr 26, 2016 at 8:08 PM
    • Doha Airport - designated smoking areas?

Doha Apr 25, 2016 at 2:28 AM

Hi all, does anyone know if there are designated smoking areas within Doha Airport? I have a two hour transit there via London-Melbourne and by the time I get to Doha I will be in desperate need of a smoke! thanks in advance

6 Answers Apr 26, 2016 at 3:35 AM
    • Tunisian Hotel Visa

Qatar Apr 21, 2016 at 12:31 AM

HI i am from India and my wife from Tunisia. i would like to bring her on hotel visa is it possible

2 Answers Apr 21, 2016 at 7:46 AM
    • carmina.c's Profile Photo

QATAR TOURIST VISA

Qatar Mar 8, 2016 at 11:49 PM

hello. how to apply for qatar tourist visa for philippine passport holder?

6 Answers Mar 9, 2016 at 6:34 PM
    • Family Visit

Qatar Feb 28, 2016 at 6:23 PM

Hello!
      I'm a Philippine passport holder. My lady cousin is working in Qatar and is planning to sponsor me for a visit. She is unmarried and has no children. My father and her mother are siblings. Is it possible for her to apply a visit visa for me? Is there a chance that the applied visa will be approved or denied? And what are the documents we need to prove our relationship?
      Thank you so much!

3 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 12:54 AM
    • cheapest hotel in doha offering tourist visa service

Qatar Feb 28, 2016 at 12:33 AM

hello there!
      does anybody knows any hotel in doha qatar offering visa service at cheapest price? i'd like to make 3 days layover in doha qatar before heading to my 3rd destination but im note eligible for visa on arrival. i have no idea at all so any information will be a great help// thank you

1 Answer Feb 28, 2016 at 2:22 AM
    • Family visit visa

Qatar Feb 26, 2016 at 1:45 AM

Good day.
      My lady cousin is currently working in qatar. she told be she'll be sponsoring me to visit qatar this coming May. Her mother and my father are siblings. i just want to know if its possible for her to sponsor me? and what are the needed requirements to apply for visa & to prove our relationship. Thank you

3 Answers Feb 29, 2016 at 12:23 AM
    • Work in Qatar, safe place??

Qatar Feb 25, 2016 at 3:53 PM

I have been offered a job in Qatar and they are paying for me to fly there from Canada end of March if I accept. My wife is worried, as she will not be coming at first, for my safety while there. I am looking for any and all info I can get before i make my decide to take position.

5 Answers Feb 26, 2016 at 1:56 AM
    • am i eligible for visa on arrival? if not, what is the best thing to do?

Qatar Feb 24, 2016 at 12:50 PM

i am a philippine passport holder, currently working in saudi arabia but will have my exit soon.. im planning to make a 2days layover in qatar before heading to the philippines but have no idea about how can i have a visa for that 2days layover and without needing to book a hotel since i have a friend there. pls help.. thanks in advance

4 Answers Feb 28, 2016 at 12:19 AM
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Hamad Airport

Qatar Feb 6, 2016 at 5:59 AM

Do the shops and restaurants at HIA accept any currencies other than Qatari Rials? Thanks.

4 Answers Feb 13, 2016 at 11:49 AM
    • Travel into Qatar

Qatar Jan 26, 2016 at 4:07 PM

Is it safe for and American to fly into Qatar to catch a connecting flight?

5 Answers Feb 13, 2016 at 11:52 AM
    • FILIPINO DH WANTS TO TRAVEL FROM QATAR TO DUBAI

Qatar Jan 22, 2016 at 9:15 AM

hi im a filipina working as domestic helper here in qatar.. i dont want to finished my contract anymore so i decided to go back to the philippines. But my fiance in dubai said that i could go and visit him there before going home. is it really possible?? He said i just need a visit visa to dubai.. Can i really travel from qatar to dubai before going back to the philippines?? what documents do i need!? please answer.. thankyou! :)

10 Answers Jan 23, 2016 at 11:17 AM
    • Where is physical address of Sharia court in Doha?

Qatar Jan 16, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Hi, can anyone provide the exact address in Sharia Court for legal case? I cannot seem to find it in google it only links the sharia court address to marriage. Thank You in advance.

2 Answers Feb 13, 2016 at 11:36 AM
    • travelling to qatar from dubai

Qatar Jan 9, 2016 at 4:44 AM

hi! i am a female philippine passport holder with residence visa here in dubai. i want to travel to qatar for 2 weeks to visit my boyfriend, what are the needed documents and how is the process? your reply will be very much appreciated, thanks.:)

2 Answers Jan 9, 2016 at 10:06 AM
    • Will i be allowed?

Qatar Jan 4, 2016 at 1:44 AM

Good day!

I am a female Philippine Passport holder. If i am to travel from Manila-Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Qatar and i only have a printed WORK VISA, NO STAMP on my passport, will it be a problem for me in immigration assuming i already reach Qatar? Yours answers will be much appreciated. Million Thanks ;)

2 Answers Jan 4, 2016 at 10:55 AM
    • Planning to travel in Qatar

Qatar Jan 3, 2016 at 6:00 AM

Hi everyone. I am a female Filipino with valid Philippine passport. I am planning to travel Qatar this April 2016 and it will be my first time to travel. All expenses are to be answered by my Qatari boyfriend. He will be applying for my visit visa there in Qatar. What would be the other requirements? And what would be the probability that the immigration will allow me to travel given the situation above? Hope to get a response to this concern of mine. Thank you so much.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2016 at 10:08 AM
    • Meeting at HIM

Qatar Dec 30, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Hey there . Can anyone tell me if is it possible for me to meet one of my family member in HIM between my 2hrs 30mins transit time ? I'm a Malaysian passport holder travelling from LHR to KUL via DOH.
      I need an urgent answer. Thank you .

2 Answers Dec 30, 2015 at 7:48 PM
    • yavili's Profile Photo

change money?

Doha Dec 18, 2015 at 4:04 AM

Hi. Where would you recommend changing money in Doha? At shopping malls maybe? Is it easy to find taxis after midnight or do I need the hotel to call one? Thank you.

2 Answers Dec 20, 2015 at 2:01 PM
    • time to clear customs at DOH?

Doha Dec 16, 2015 at 5:54 AM

(sorry if this is a repeat)

We are flying to Nepal from PHL thru DOH in March. I assume we will need to clear customs at DOH. there is a flight to KTM with a 1 1/2 hr connection time. Is this reasonable?

Also, when we return from KTM to PHL, my best connection onward from PHL has a 1/12 hr connection time...

thx for any advice!

3 Answers Dec 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM
    • Travelling to Qatar

Qatar Dec 13, 2015 at 1:43 AM

Hi, everyone. I am a female Filipino with valid Philippine passport. I am planning to travel to qatar next year. My cousin is getting me a visit visa to qatar, she is married to a qatari citizen. My question is, what are the documents I need to show in the airport except for the plane tickets? Hope you can answer my question. Thank you very much.

4 Answers Dec 14, 2015 at 8:27 PM
    • Meeting a transit passenger

Doha Dec 8, 2015 at 2:22 AM

Hi,
      Iam a resident in Qatar. Is it possible for me to go and meet a passenger in transit from HIA?

The passenger is from Kuwait to Cochin, transiting in Doha for 3 hours.

thanks,
      Noufal.

2 Answers Dec 8, 2015 at 3:43 AM
    • FIRST SOLO TRAVEL

Qatar Dec 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM

hi everyone, i am a Filipino with a Philippine passport, planning to surprise someone in Doha by visiting her for at-least a week. just want to ask if what will be all the requirements to be accomplish to get there?, and how much do i need to consider to make that happen? thankyou

2 Answers Dec 6, 2015 at 3:14 PM
    • Unpaid phone bill & tourist visa related queries

Qatar Nov 24, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Hello all :)

I am presently residing in Singapore but I worked in Qatar from 18 Jan 2014 to 20 April 2015 under my company's sponsorship. However, due to some emergency, I had to leave Qatar and couldn't join back in time hence was advised to resign.

Due to this rush and chaos, few legal matters are left unsettled & hence I need your guidance and advice.

1) Since I left Qatar in a rush, I could not terminate my ooreedoo phone number and they kept billing me till Sept 2015 even after I kept sending them emails requesting to terminate my number and now the cumulative bill totals for 3517QAR. However I left Qatar in April and my number stopped working by May since the bill was not paid. The maximum I should pay is till May 2015.

Further, when I tried paying the bill till may, it did not accept non-qatari credit cards and by that time my bank account in Qatar was already closed. Hence I am very scared that ooreedoo will lodge a police complaint against me and I shall be caught by immigration police if I plan to to go GCC countries. Can anyone let me know is it something to be scared about ? and if yes, then how can it be resolved?

2) I am planning to visit Qatar in Feb 2016 to visit some close friends and relatives. But I am scared that since I have not completed 2 years ever since I left Qatar after working, shall there be any issues in obtaining a tourist visa ? How should I apply it to have the maximum approval chances ? (a) Through Qatar Airways (b) Through some hotel in Qatar © Through Qatar Embassy in Singapore (d) Any other suitable option?

Kindly address my above listed queries and many thanks for your time :)
      I look forward to your response at the soonest.

Thank you !

1 Answer Nov 25, 2015 at 1:58 AM
    • Doha transit flight visa requirement

Doha Oct 29, 2015 at 3:53 AM

Hello all, I'd be grateful if you could give me some pointers about the following.
      I want to land at Doha and fly to Dubai before entering Qatar. My flight to Doha is not connected with the flight to Dubai, so officially it won't be a transit flight.
      Would it be necessary for me to enter Qatar (EU passport - visa upon entering) and then exit within a couple of hours to catch my flight?

7 Answers Oct 29, 2015 at 7:55 AM
    • Transport to airport.

Doha Sep 23, 2015 at 12:53 PM

MY daughter needs to get to Hamad airport on December 18th which is National Day. Please can anyone advise me what the best option is as some of the roads will be closed. Her flight is at 23.45pm.

• Night life

Qatar Aug 29, 2015 at 1:49 PM

How to join the night life party's

1 Answer Aug 29, 2015 at 1:49 PM
    • travel requirements from qatar to philippines

Qatar Aug 13, 2015 at 11:37 AM

I would like to ask. What travel/airport requirements do i need if i will go back to the philippines? from doha qatar. Im filipino. And i work here in qatar right now as Domestic Helper. And i will go back to the philippines on december 2015. I already have ticket (but the ticket was buy in the philippines, is that okay?) so what are the requirements on the airport. Sorry it was my first time. Pleaseee answer. Thanks!!

4 Answers Jan 23, 2016 at 6:17 AM