change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 9days in hungary

Budapest Dec 2, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Hi ,
      4 adults ( 2 couples) in their 40's are planning to visit Hungary during mid Jan .we have 9 days there .we would definitely want to spend 2 or 3 nights in Budapest .after that really confused about the other places.we are looking for a chilled relaxed holiday .we prefer a holiday with food ,wine , and love to see beautiful architecture & nature .not very keen on seeing many museums .
      we would like to visit small beautiful towns and villages .also we love places that have a good night life .
      Since we have limited time ,not sure where all to go ...

I am confused if to go north like Eger ,Debrecen Esztergom ,tokaj etc...

Or to go south to Siofok ,pecs ,lake balaton. And any other interesting places there ...

Would be greatful if you would solve my situation .

Thank you ,Deepa paul.

more
    • Romantic dinner

Budapest Nov 11, 2016 at 1:39 PM

I'm going to Budapest in January with my boyfriend for his birthday and I want to take him out for a really nice romantic meal one night as a celebration.
      Can anyone recommend a romantic, upmarket restaurant that's good for special occasions?
      He likes fine dining, well presented, tasty food, but I'm a student and can't exactly break the bank. Budget is probably £80 for the two of us

Please help!!!

more
    • Short walking break in the Puszta

by NorrieT Online Now Feb 22, 2011 at 6:56 AM

My family are planning a short walking break in the Puszta early April, prior to a working week in Budapest. Ideally, we would love to go on an A to B type of break instead of heving a central base, but if this is not possible, then no problem. Any suggestions?