VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Pullman

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skiing

by SkiBum6 Online Now Sep 12, 2006 at 2:00 AM

Hello all. I am from Seattle and am familiar with northwest skiing, but there are always secret slopes tucked away with great runs, backcountry, and so on. I am new to Pullman, and with ski season rapidly approaching (or at least I wish it was) I was just wondering if anyone could help me with A) the best kept secrets of the area, including Washington, Idaho, even Montana or Utah, and/or B) any places that offer student deals on day or season passes. I'd love to fit in as much skiing as I can, but being a student I am somewhat short on money and time. Thank you so much all for any help. ~Patrick 'SkiBum' Stewart.

p.s. my apologies if this makes no sense whatsoever, it's been a long day.

p.p.s. I am not much for the park skiing, more on the big mountain, all terrain, back country stuff. Also looking for some new (used) skiis in this area, Heads or the like. Any places around here that carry something of this nature? Again, thatnk you so, so much. See ya on the slopes!

• Suggestions needed for driving across Washington State

by wing3 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 4:58 PM

I'll be driving from Montana through Pullman and on across Washington State. I'm looking for a campground or two along the way that would make an interesting stop. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Jun 26, 2004 at 9:51 PM