Pulau Seribu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

Bali 17 hours ago

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more
    • Transport info from Ancol

by johnnyboy23 Online Now Jan 31, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Does anyone have a number where I can get general information about ferries from Ancol to the islands? I want to know if I can just turn up and get on a boat without making a reservation.

Thanks

1 Answer Feb 2, 2016 at 5:20 PM
    • Can one buy beer?

by johnnyboy23 Online Now Jan 19, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Is it possible to buy beer on any of these islands?

2 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 6:09 AM
    • Can I buy beer on the islands?

by johnnyboy23 Online Now Jan 19, 2015 at 6:22 PM

I am planning a weeks holiday on any or many of the 100 islands (pulau seribu) in indonesia, will I be able to buy beer whilst there?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM
    • RyanWales's Profile Photo

Are there any 'backpacker' style people heading to the Islands?

by RyanWales Online Now May 19, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Hi all,

I have read a little online about the 1000 islands and it seems to me that it's more of a resort style place..?

Is there any cheap'ish accommodation to be found on any of the islands? I read that the ones furthest from Jakarta are nicest, is it possible to get a boat for relatively cheap then just find a room?

Any info regarding the islands would be appreciated, just looking for a general heads up really.

Thanks in advance Ryan

10 Answers May 24, 2012 at 2:33 AM
    • Hotel Booking

by parichat Online Now Mar 15, 2010 at 7:31 PM

I would like to know how i can book hotel at Pulau Seribu. I have go to travel on this thursday but i don't know what can i do. Please tell me and offer the best hotel for me too.

2 Answers Mar 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM
    • ferry 25rb dari ancol??

by guianvi Online Now Feb 23, 2010 at 3:57 AM

saya baca review Anda tulis 25rb rupiha naik ferry dari ancol marina jam 8 a.m. itu beneran ya? kok saya tanya ke mereka 265rb. dr mana itu? bisakah saya minta nomor kontaknya? kalau ada.

3 Answers Feb 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM
    • mau tanya niyh??

by obyyyy Online Now Dec 11, 2008 at 1:04 AM

mau tanya harga penginapan plng murah utk thn br brp?? klo tranport ksn brp?? naiknya dr ancol y??thx minta infonya..

3 Answers Dec 14, 2008 at 11:41 PM
    • Paket wisata turis

by detris Online Now Jul 27, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Yth. Virtual tourist,
      berikut pertanyaan2 saya:
      1. Bagaimana transportasi dari Jakarta ke pulau Seribu dan di sana nya?
      2. Kalau 2 orang yang bukan pasangan (tidak tidur satu kamar)sebaiknya menginap di mana (yang irit tapi tetap nyaman)?
      3. Apakah restoran di sana cukup ada pilihan makanan?
      4. Adakah paket wisata untuk turis dari Jakarta atau di pulau Seribu nya sendiri?

Terima kasih atas perhatiannya dan saya tunggu jawaban Anda.

Salam sejahtera,

Dewi

• pebs's Profile Photo

which island to visit for a romantic getaway?

by pebs Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

My hubby and I are planning a short & romantic getaway (2D1N), and we plan to visit Pulau Seribu (time doesnt permit us to go Bali). I browsed thru the thousand island website but still confused as to which island to visit. Any suggestion for the most romantic island on Pulau Seribu with clean beautiful beaches & a beach fronting accomodation? We dont dive/snorkel nor golf. Thanks

• Pulau Seribu

by Siswoyo Online Now May 24, 2004 at 9:45 PM

I need to find out information on accomodation for the Thousand Islands (Pulau Seribu), off Jakarta in Indonesia. I am thinking of staying there with my husband (who is Indonesian), and my 2 daughters (who are 3 and 1) in November 2004. I need accomodation that will be suitable for children. I can't find any information on this on the internet. Can you help me? Cheers, Lisa

2 Answers May 25, 2004 at 4:44 AM