change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day 31st Dec 206

San Juan Sep 21, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Hi, we are in San Juan on our cruise ship on New years Eve until early evening.... what should we do to make the most of our day please? Many thanks

3 Answers Oct 1, 2016 at 8:51 PM
    • Marcelo357's Profile Photo

San Juan Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico Sep 12, 2016 at 7:27 PM

On a spur of the moment I purchased tickets to San Juan Puerto Rico for early November. The round-trip airfare was too good to pass up, especially to a place I've always wanted to visit. My question is where should I stay? I'm debating renting an apartment or an all-inclusive resort. I'll be there for 5 days would love to keep the cost under $1000. Has anyone rented an apartment from the locals? If so where and how did you like it. My purpose is to relax, chill at the beach and enjoy the culture and possibly make a friend or two. I'm not big into the club scene but wouldn't mind checking out one or two. Mainly I just want to have a good and safe vacation to remember.

2 Answers Sep 13, 2016 at 11:58 AM
    • transportation between San Juan and Caguas?

Puerto Rico Aug 28, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Going to PR for first time in November to attend a wedding in Caguas and vaca for a couple weeks.
      Staying in San Juan and going to Caguas several times.
      I've been studying transportation options and unless I rent a car, it doesn't look like there are many transportation options between San Juan and Caguas.
      Any thoughts?
      Taxi? Uber? Train? ??
      IF, I end up renting a car, any recommendations regarding rental companies,etc.?
      Thanks in advance!

• Zip lining

Puerto Rico Aug 7, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Hello fellow travelers. I am looking for your suggestions on which zip lining location to go to. I found several locations but having a hard time choosing. I've zip lined before (in Belize) and looking for a spot no more than one hour outside of San Juan. I am informed of what the hotel is doing about Zika prevention but do I need to worry about it since zip lining locations are in the woods/forest?

• boutique resort

Puerto Rico Aug 4, 2016 at 3:05 PM

best boutique resort

3 Answers Aug 6, 2016 at 10:43 AM
    • Monkey Island

Puerto Rico Jun 3, 2016 at 6:57 PM

Has anyone been on a boat tour of Monkey Island? I heard this is a fun trip to take with kids. Can you tell more about it. Thank you.

2 Answers Jun 4, 2016 at 7:29 PM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

When is hurricane season and what is the probability?

Puerto Rico May 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM

Hi there. I am dying to go to Puerto Rico but I can only go in August and I see many travel warnings for this in this time for rain and hurricane. Can someone local please tell me the reality and truth? I will need the truth since I will be travelling with two young children. Thank you!

4 Answers Jun 9, 2016 at 8:40 PM
    • Taking La Guagua from airport.

San Juan May 12, 2016 at 11:02 AM

Is catching la guagua (the public bus) from the airport to my hotel (4 miles away) a good idea? I've pack very light and supposedly the E40 stops near the airport. Any advice?

1 Answer Jun 9, 2016 at 8:37 PM
    • Taxi fare from the airport to the carnival pier

San Juan May 4, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Hello! I'd like to know how much is the taxi fare from the airport to the pier and what should we tell the driver? There's 4 of us boarding the taxi cab and some luggages. Are they going to charge us for the luggages too? Do we tip them! Thanks for any info.

4 Answers May 7, 2016 at 12:14 PM
    • English Catholic Mass

San Juan Apr 24, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Where are any English Catholic Masses?

4 Answers Jun 9, 2016 at 8:37 PM
    • Hotel location

Puerto Rico Apr 16, 2016 at 4:11 AM

We're looking for a hotel which is close to all the major attractions. Can you recommend a place where to book which is close to all the major attractions? Also we're spending 4 days in Puerto Rico. Can you recommend places which is a must visit during our stay? Thank you very much.

9 Answers Apr 19, 2016 at 5:14 AM
    • 800 $, 4 weeks, starting point Massachusetts

Puerto Rico Apr 4, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Hey guys,So I was going to go back to Kenya my home country for a month, but then realized that the ticket there can actually pay for me to see a new part of the world, complete with accommodation. Any ideas of where to go with this kind of budget and this kind of time? August 12th-September 10th. puerto Rico? Where, where?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2016 at 1:01 PM
    • Three Peaks

Maunabo Mar 2, 2016 at 7:16 AM

Does anyone know if any of these peaks are accessible? Which is the easiest to access to take photographs? Which one has the best view?
      1. Pico Hutton on Sierra Guardarraya
      2. Cerro Santa Elena on Sierra de Pandura
      3. Cerro de la Pandura .
      Thank you.

• Taxis at Luquillo Beach?

Luquillo Dec 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM

We are doing a tour at El Yunque and it doesn't include Luquillo Beach so I was thinking of asking the tour guide to drop us off. Are there taxis readily available to get us back to the hotel? We are staying in Isla Verde area.

Also, do you know what approximate cost would be? Thank you!!!

• Spending New Years in SJ

San Juan Dec 2, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Hi, I am going to be in SJ for the New Year and I was hoping to avoid going to a hotel party but those seem to be the only things going... can anyone provide a recommendation on something else to do?

1 Answer Dec 3, 2015 at 3:51 AM
    • Puerto Rico with toddler/Intercontinental San Juan

San Juan Nov 29, 2015 at 9:11 AM

My husband and I booked our first trip to Puerto Rico and our 2.5 yr old daughter was going to stay with family. Something came up and now we don't have that option - has anyone traveled to Puerto Rico with a toddler to give insight if we should still go or maybe just go to Florida instead? We are booked at the Intercontinental San Juan if anyone has recent reviews of there as well. Thanks!

3 Answers Nov 29, 2015 at 6:13 PM
    • Silvia68's Profile Photo

San Juan Nov 17, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Hi can you recommend not expensive accomodation in center or near hear, we could easy reach tourist attractions on food?

4 Answers Nov 18, 2015 at 10:49 PM
    • Car service in San juan

Puerto Rico Nov 1, 2015 at 5:28 AM

Looking for a car service to take two adults around San Juan and surrounding area. We would like to experience local areas and culture. Doesn't need to be a fancy car. English required. Recommendations appreciated.

2 Answers Nov 2, 2015 at 5:59 PM
    • DinkaYa's Profile Photo

Storing valuables at Culebra

Culebra Oct 26, 2015 at 6:22 PM

We are planning on camping on Flamenco beach and wondering whether there would be a place to leave our passports and valuables.

• fscat's Profile Photo

exact location of Luquillo Beach

Luquillo Oct 25, 2015 at 7:42 PM

My family and I are looking for vacation rentals in Luquillo (close to the beach). This is our second trip to PR, and want a different experience than the first time in San Juan.
      We hear how beautiful and picturesque Luquillo Beach is and want to stay as close as possible. From my research so far, it doesn't seem that there are actual properties on the beach itself - everything seems to be at least a 1/4 mile away, does that seem correct? We don't want to be lugging beach equipment to and from a rental car everyday to drive over - we'd prefer to be right there.
      Also, we've noticed that alot of the properties and the main beach itself seem to close up by 7pm - is safety an issue? Everything I've read states that the area is just some sleepy town, but it seems quite like a precaution for a 'safe, sleepy beach town'.

Thanks as usual to this community for any answers.

2 Answers Oct 26, 2015 at 4:31 AM
    • Tour companies and resort infromation - British family

Puerto Rico Oct 7, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Hi, we are a British family looking to go to Puerto Rico for a holiday and as none of the UK tour companies offer this island, we are going to have to create our own tailor made holiday. We are looking to stay 10 days at a beach resort that is kid friendly and has restaurants etc nearby. Are there any reputable tour companies in Puerto Rico that could help with resort transfers from the airport etc ?? Thanks for your help.

3 Answers Oct 7, 2015 at 2:41 PM
    • Selmar54's Profile Photo

Over 40 Night Spots in SAN Juan

San Juan Oct 1, 2015 at 5:36 AM

Hi can you recommend a night spot - bar or club - frequented by an older crowd?
      Thanks, J

• Is it safe to visit Puerto Rico after floods?

Puerto Rico Aug 28, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I am reaching San Juan PR Saturday(29th August) after noon. I saw Puerto Rico has been hit by floods. It may be devastating out there by then. Is this the right time to visit? Is there any precautions I need to take and how to deal with the people? I cannot cancel the trip since I already paid full amount.

• Island-lover-shari's Profile Photo

Salsa dance teacher

San Juan Aug 5, 2015 at 5:13 AM

My dance partner and I are intermediate salsa dancers. We want to take a few private lessons while in Puerto Rico. Any recommendations and pricing info?
      Thank you so much!!

3 Answers Aug 6, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Salsa dance teacher

San Juan Aug 2, 2015 at 7:32 PM

My dance partner and I are intermediate salsa dancers. We want to take a few private lessons while in Puerto Rico. Any recommendations and pricing info?
      Thank you so much!!

Non-swimming activities

Puerto Rico Jul 30, 2015 at 3:39 PM

A friend and I are talking about going to Puerto Rico. He doesn't do well in the heat and sun, and he doesn't want to swim. He is not a shopper either. What are some fun activities that will make a three or four night trip worthwhile?
      He loves music, especially blues, and he loves to dance, Latin, blues and freestyle.
      Thank you for any input you can offer!!

4 Answers Aug 1, 2015 at 8:38 AM
    • San Juan Travel Guide

San Juan Jul 25, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Can you recommend the best San Juan, Puerto Rico Travel Book? Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 25, 2015 at 3:45 PM
    • transportation

San Juan Jul 24, 2015 at 10:18 PM

coolHi, what is the most economical way for tranfers to hotel& airport,going to San Juan& inter continental hotel?

2 Answers Jul 25, 2015 at 12:18 PM
    • Hi plz what can me or my sister do

San Juan Jul 11, 2015 at 5:03 AM

Hi my sister and niece went with our uncle k to San Juan well he's started acting different tords her and my niece now he abandoned them both what can she do to get help getting back to the states she doesn't have a passport?

3 Answers Jul 11, 2015 at 6:36 AM
    • Transfers or taxi to the pier

San Juan Jun 13, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Transfers or taxi to the pier

6 Answers Jun 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM